Are We Ment For Each Other? (2) | Teen Ink

Are We Ment For Each Other? (2)

May 12, 2010
By Macee BRONZE, North Anson, Maine
Macee BRONZE, North Anson, Maine
3 articles 0 photos 1 comment

(James)
When she said yes the only thing I could do was stare at her. She was so beautiful, her hair in a ponytail in the back of her head. All of a sudden I heard and alarm. I turned around to see Emily along with Daniel and Natasha. Sara who was behind Daniel came running out to meet me. I grabbed Aaliyah by the waist and stood up.

“Hey James!” Sara yelled as she was running over

“Hi. Sara..”

“Who is this?”

“This is my girlfriend Aaliyah”

“Oh. Since when?”

“About five minutes ago”

“okay..”

“Yeah. Well we are going to go swimming.”

“Okay. See you later”

AALIYAH


“Who was that?” I asked

“Sara Stevens”

“She doesn’t look familiar.”

“She is Daniel Stevens little sister, a freshman. You have nothing to worry about! We are senior’s.”


After that we ran into the water, we swam around for a while and then after Sara and Daniel had left we went in.

“So you want to leave or stay a little longer?” James asked.

“I don’t care... What do you want to do?”

“We could go to supper.”

“Sounds good to me... Where?”

“How about we just go to McDonalds then go watch the sunset?”

“Okay”

We put our clothes on over our Bathing suits, and we started heading back to the car. As we were walking he grabbed my hand, interlaced his fingers in mine and we walked. When we got to his car he let go of my hand and opened my door for me, how sweet I thought to myself. He jumped into the car, started it and backed out.

“So, were going to McDonalds right?” I asked just to be sure.

“Yes. Thats what we agreed on right?”

“Yep”

We were going down the road by the beach, It was so beautiful! The waves had calmed down a lot more than what they were earlier. There were a few people on the beach, a young boy and his mother walking down the beach together, there was also a couple on the beach walking together. We went to McDonalds and got some burgers and then we went and watched the sunset.

Next Day

“Good Morning Beautiful” James said as I walked out of my house

“Good Morning handsome!”

“You look great!”

“So do you!”

He kissed me on the cheek and we headed to school. When we got there he dropped me off as always and went and parked his car.

(James)

I just dropped of Aaliyah and went to park my car, when i got to my parking place (Where I always park) I saw that Daniel's car was in my spot. I got out of my car and went to see what he was doing there.

“What is your car doing in my spot?”

“Its not yours anymore.”

“What do you mean?”

“Dude! You hurt my sister. I mean seriously! Why would I want you around her, At all?”

“I am sorry, maybe if she asked first!”

Then I knew I did it, I ticked him off. He stared at me, looked me up and down and then he attacked.