M.C.J *Walking away* | Teen Ink

M.C.J *Walking away*

May 3, 2010
By behindtheblueeyes GOLD, Michigan Center, Michigan
behindtheblueeyes GOLD, Michigan Center, Michigan
11 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Never look back, just keep moving forward"


Soon you start to doubt yourself wondering were you went wrong thinking it was all your fault so you start to try to change yourself thinking it will help get them back but the fact is deep inside you know it won't. There gone now they walked away and there never looking back. So why can't you seem to keep moving forward why are you stuck in your tracks. Every time you try you start to get sick and you start to cry. This is not what you wanted but it's what happened. You fell in love and he walked away. You saw yourself having your happy ending but soon forever came to a end. At 3:00. No 12:00 no getting him back. He is gone for good and that's something you choose not to believe. Maybe he will get older and mature and come back to you and you can show him how much you love him. But he will never come back. He will never mature. He will just keep walking forward not realizing what he is doing. Getting in trouble and not caring not thinking it will wreck his future and that's something you have to live with. So you just stay still afraid to move on afraid to finally admit he is never coming back.


The author's comments:
I wrote this about somebody that I fell in love with. I never believe in love til he came along then he walked away and still to this day I feel the pain.