It's Okay to Let Go...

He does love her. They are even going to the Air force together… and here I am probably messing things up. Yes he was my first hug, my first kiss, my first love but he was also my first heartbreak. I need to let go. My love for him has not faded but it seems that the love he had for “me” turned into love for “her” . Maybe it was best that we do not become great friends again. Maybe it was just not meant to be and it has been a little over a year since we had an actual conversation. I am about to go to college… maybe that’s just what I need. I am not the one that left and messed up. It’s ironic that after we stopped talking he started going from girl to girl trying to find something and well apparently he found it. And I do not want to come in between. Even if it means him and I will never be talking again or ever having a meaningful friendship again. As long as he is happy and he has someone to care for him. We did have something great once… but it is the past and nothing last forever. So I have accepted it and it is okay.