Michael and Me | Teen Ink

Michael and Me

April 27, 2010
By ablonda GOLD, Stafford Springs, Connecticut
ablonda GOLD, Stafford Springs, Connecticut
14 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
Do what makes you happy
Be with who makes you smile
Laugh as much as you breathe
Love as long as you live


~Author Unknown~


Chapter One


Hi. My name is Ashley. I am shy to an extent but I am very friendly once you get to know me. I guess you could say that I am the very person who you cannot judge by the cover. That is because your first guess about me would be wrong. So I am going to start at the beginning and explain how everything that was bad in my life would turn out very good.

In tenth grade I was the new girl. I didn’t know anyone and they did not know me. I was shy, prude, and very lonely. I didn’t know where my classes were or even when they were. I didn’t even know what bus I was supposed to go home on at the end of the day. I was alone. Then I met a girl named Suzie. She instantly became my new best friend. After the first week of me being at school I became extremely popular. That is, until Suzie didn’t like it and started to ruin my friendships along with my reputation.

I stopped talking to her but I never did gain the respect I had back and all of my former friends hated me because of what they heard. They thought they knew everything about me but they didn’t. They thought I was a mistake and that I would always be an issue.

Then Michael came to the school. He was a brand new student at Ottawa High School. I had been there for about 3 months already and I had adjusted to how people treated you and where I was supposed to be at all times of the day. Michael was a junior, everyone wanted to be his friend, and all the girls were crazy about him. The funny thing is that he wasn’t interested in any of the girls at our school. He was a loner but he was gorgeous. He had dark brown skater hair, and bright green eyes. He had an amazing smile and had a tall thin figure. He was intriguing. He was independent and the students began to see that.

I got used to the fact that he would probably never notice me or even know that I existed. I was beautiful, according to everyone at school but they also say that my personality bites.

TBC ( to be continued)…


The author's comments:
I have loved to write since I was a little girl. Now I am in Highschool and I finally am showing everyone my gift.