True Love Begins With Art

I ran my hand over the cold window frame. I leaned towards the glass, meeting my reflection. The moon beamed in the velvet night like a lantern of comfort for the earth. My resting city lay before me, breathing to the dim whir of the midnight train.
I gently unlocked the window and pushed it out into the solemn night. Hair unraveling and tousling in my eyes, I peered to the moon again. My soul could not help but to yearn for its peace and stillness. I blinked and hoped that it would see my brimming eyes struggling to see in the chill loneliness.
My heart craves comfort. My art desires companionship. Somewhere, the moonlight is gazing down on a dreamer. We are linked by moon, by art. Oh moonlight, cease your wise silence and pull me closer to him.

jonas_chick899This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
awww cute ending!!! that felt unexpecting, i loved it

Celia replied...
thank you so much!! :]

MusicGeekXD said...
May 4, 2010 at 10:38 am
lovely, dark, but not too dark =] Reminds me of standing out on my balcony in the evening and staring out at the moon above the red rooftops ^__^ Potentially a song?