Letters to You

Dear Ethan,

It has only been one day since you took that train and left. I miss you now just as much as I will miss you one hundred days from now or even three hundred and sixty-five days from now.
I know that sometimes when you really love somebody you have to let them go. I know that this place made you miserable; it suffocated you until you had to get out. I understand this and I do not blame you for needing to get out.

For every day that you are gone I have decided to write you a letter. I only ask that you read it and remember us before. I do not ask for a response because I think for the both of us it would just be too painful.

Love,
Caroline

xBaByGiRrL22xThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I've commented and read many pieces of yours, and I just love them all. I think this is a very cute one. It reminds me a little of Dear John, which I like;) You're very talented, and I hope you never feel the need to stop writing(:

PoetLaureate07 said...
May 18, 2010 at 10:50 pm:
Nice idea.... i love your work... please keep writing letters and articles... your peices are beautiful!!! Wonderful work, Darlin'!!!

KatAnneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 19, 2010 at 5:38 am :
Thanks so much!  That really means a lot to me.  I'm glad you like my stuff.

PoetLaureate07 replied...
May 19, 2010 at 3:13 pm :
you're very very very welcome.. everybody needs encouragement!!!