the truth about forever

"its the way you look at me, " he said with his piercing blue eyes looking deeply in mine . " As if you actually see .. me, who I really am inside." I must have looked like an idiot, because I was in a state of shock. I dont know what he sees in me, with my mess of a hair and my insecruties. But yet as I stood before him he kept on explaining why he loved me . I burried my face into his chest , "I've never felt so close to home" I whispered to him in the most timid voice ever. And I really mean that Ive never felt so close to home. Before I met him I felt as though life was empty, like a vital piece of me was missing and i never understood why. I never understood till i met him, because i tried filling it with everything possible and nothing worked. As I go to look up at him I feel a raindrop falls on my forehead. " Its not a date for us without rain" he said with a huge smirk on his face . God I have missed seeing that smile daily, but thats what collage does to you. I start to hold onto him tighter, feeling as if i dont , ill never feel him again. My world has be so out of focus without him , its just days blured together till i see him again. The rain starts to get heavier , soaking my clothes and ruining the hair i spent hours trying to get just right. He puts his hand my cheek and creases it, then moving it to my jaw, tiliting my face up. He softly kisses my neck moving up to my chin then only to kiss my forehead. "Forever" I said when the feeling he wont say anything . He looks at me and i see his eyes light up, He kisses me on the lips this time, so softly , so sweet. " And Always" He replied, going in for a second kiss. I think my world just fell into place, and for the first time in my life im not worried about the furture.

Meli(: said...
This was really sweet and well written! MAybe you shouldnt mention the college part though. This is so sweet and short that its ok if the audience doesn't know all the details. Great job! :D

LoisLanne replied...
Thanks :)