Tide Beach | Teen Ink

Tide Beach

April 23, 2010
By sammie1997 GOLD, Winslow, Maine
sammie1997 GOLD, Winslow, Maine
17 articles 0 photos 15 comments

Favorite Quote:
never say goodbye
because goodbye means leaving
and leaving means forgetting
-petter pan


“I love you” I say with the rush of the words and the adrenaline pumping thru my veins. Should HE have said it firs? What if he doesn’t love me? What if he just walks away. I hope he will answer. Is all I could bare to think.

“I love you more” Steven replies with a grin on his face. I am so ecstatic with that reply of love, and he can tell.

“Impossible” I try to fight back and prove my love for him.

“Nothing is impossible” Steven quoted from one of our favorite books.

He grabbed me by the hand and we ran onto the beach. We kept running and running, even in the water we ran. The tide washing up on our toes, then ankles, then it slowly creeps up the leg higher and higher until it gets to my knee. We slowly glide out back onto the sand.

We lay down and hope to see the sun set. Then he leaned over and kissed my forehead and then my nose. I kiss his chin and we both meet at the lips. We kiss some more and more passionately. Until my lips actually HURT. We slowly stop- so that tells me his lips hurt too- and we watch the sun set.

It is dark and no one is around. I don’t have to go home because my parents think I’m at a friends house.

Steven randomly says “Truth or dare” with a grin on his face.

“Truth” I answer to scared to pick dare.

“hmm...are you in love with me?” He chuckled.

Even though I am only 15 I am in love and it is with him. I haven’t felt this way about any other guy in my life before. He is the one I want to marry. He is the one I want to spend my life with

“Of course hun. I love you. One day we are going to get married and have kids and die old and together.”

“I want to spend my life with you too and have a little beach house.” there was a pause when we were imagining it. The house and the beach and our family. “Its your turn”

“Ok...so.... truth or dare?” I ask

“Dare!” he said happy to see what I was going to dare him.

“Ummm... I dare you to...” I know what I’m going to dare him I’m just not sure if I should. “go...skinny dipping with me now!” I say bitting my lip with a smile.

“Haha, I can manage that!” He says exuberant to be close to me.

We ran together and while on our way to the tide we started stripping....I had on a sundress and a swimming suit. That was easy to get off. I got in the water with a chill going up my back because of the chilliness of the ocean water. I got waste high and decided to go under! I was swimming recklessly thru the water and sea weed. Steven grabbed my face and pulled me up gently. We kissed some more and then we feel into the water. We kissed and floated with the waves. Then I closed my eyes and he picked me up like a little kid -arm on my back and my knees over his other arm- and we went in deeper and he dropped my -playfully- into the water. We kissed some more and then it happened. We were kissing and “IT” happened. We weren’t planing it. But this was another way I got closer to him. I felt connected to him. More then I have ever felt with any one ever before. I didn’t want to think about leaving, because this is the place -this ocean- where I lost my virginity at age 15!


The author's comments:
Umm I just got inspired by a book I read (but it wasnt anything like this i just got the main idea and took off on my own idea)