You thought | Teen Ink

You thought

April 16, 2010
By behindtheblueeyes GOLD, Michigan Center, Michigan
behindtheblueeyes GOLD, Michigan Center, Michigan
11 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Never look back, just keep moving forward"


So you sit in your bed and start to cry wondering were you went wrong. You thought you guys were very strong. Til that night came and he just walked away. You thought you could get through it you thought everything was going to be okay. But your thought was wrong. Now you lay on your bed with tears coming from your eyes wanting everything back. You always thought you were strong and you could get through anything, But this was something you had no control over. You thought you were very pretty but now you just sit around wishing you were pretty. You thought you were friends with everybody but as soon as he left you figured out that no body was your true friend. But the fact is your thoughts are right, your are pretty, you are friends with everybody, you guys were very strong, You are very strong. He never wanted a relationship he never wanted love he wanted the one little thing. But you were strong enough and smart enough to not give it to him so he walked away. So don't cry don't shed a tear. Stand up and scream "Everything is going to be okay for I have no fear"


The author's comments:
We all meet that guy we fall in love with, but most of the time the guy just wants one thing or chooses to walk away and just leaves us with the pain.