Love Is A Strong Word

Love is a word used way to much.One shouldn't say it unless they truely mean it;depending on what kind of love they mean.I know of 2 kinds of love.The kind you have for a family member or friend,and the kind you have for the "one" special someone you you want to spend the rest of your life with.There are many people that choose to abuse love.They throw it out like an every day word.They also use this word to get their way with a person.This in my mind is wrong.I believe that if you don't mean it,dont say it.It shouldn't be used to get what you want.Love is a strong word.So unless you use it wisely,you may hurt someone.Love is something you should give without expecting anything in return,because if you love them,all that should matter is that they know you love them.The word love can distroy a person.

For example:A girl falls in love with with a boy and tells him she loves him ,he of course tells her it back."But" little does she know he is only saying it back because now he knows that this means she trusts him enough to get her in bed with him.What she doesn't know is after she does this with him,he will just leave her for the next poor girl that he plans on doing this to.Which leaves her with a broken heart and knowing she lost something she can never get back.So remember love is a strong word that can hurt more than you know.So love wisely!