long distance

It was a perfect June morning when my friend started texting me telling me about how much fun she was having in California and that she wanted me to talk to one of her friends. I was so sure but I went ahead and said yeah sure. She gave him her phone since he doesn’t have one and we started talking non stop for a week. The saddest day was when she had to take her phone back because she was leaving to come back home. When she got home she showed me his MySpace profile and I added him. We started talking more and more as the days passed and finally I realized I was falling in love with him. I guess he felt the same way because that day he asked me out. I didn’t know what to say, I had never been in love with someone so far away before. I said yes. About a month later we broke up because his mom didn’t approve. We started secretly dating for about two months when we broke up again. This went on for about 7 months. We kept going on and off like a light switch. Now were going out again and he’s coming down here in about 2 months. Hopefully this will last forever because I am still in love with my Romeo. All my friends keep saying how can you love someone you’ve never met or what if he’s fake and their starting to make me believe them, but I somehow know that he’s real because first, none of my friends would put me through that kind of heartbreak and second, its just a girl thing. You wouldn’t understand.

billlover420 said...
this is amazeing good job i love it :D it shows how no matter what anybody says to you about somebody if u love them u take their side for it all

Georgina said...
inspiring!