Just Friends

Its starts out on the first day of school. She moved from a place hours away knowing nobody at the school. Shes the sports player; volleyball and basketball. Tall, blue eyes, dirty blond hair. All the thing that made her popular at her old school. Well not hear. Its all about soccer her.
Seating arrangements are made, ABC order of course. She ends up sitting next to him. The cute tan type. Mini mohawk, big dreamy hazel eyes. Soccer player. The boy that becomes her best friend, her crush, her life. Hes a know-it-all. Wants to be in control of everything. But he has his moments. The times hes sweet and romantic. The times hes the boy you cant get mad at. Well, things start to change when there together all the time. People start talking about them spreading rumors. Shes the tall blond haired-blue eyed girl hes the short guy. Not the best match. So to make people stop talking he stops being around her. Shes alone, no best friend that she needs, hope less. The only times they will actually talk to each other now is after school when no one sees them. Hes ashamed of her. Doesn't want to admit that he likes her just as much. That he wants to be around her all the time. That he wants her back. But for popularity sakes her doesn't change anything. He avoids her. Until now.

choirchic101 said...
its good. you should put more in there like make it longer. i learned that dialogue makes the story better. don't get me wrong its good but it could be better

hushedlove replied...
okay ill try that thankz

Crecia said...
This is good, everyone has had a moment in their lives were this occurs either they are the girl or they acted like the guy.