That's her... Part 2 | Teen Ink

That's her... Part 2

You know how in romance movies how when the guy sees the girl of his dreams, some dreamy song starts to play and her every motion is slowed down? Well that’s what it was like when I saw her.

My jaw practically dropped to the floor when I first laid eyes on the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life.

“Oh hello! So happy for you to join us! And your name is?”
Mr.Dudding said, looking over to the stunning creature.
“Uhh…Jenna Wheeler…sorry I’m late, I got a little lost on my way here...” She said, blushing just a tad.
“Welcome to my class! Oh and you’re fine, really. Choose a seat.” Mr. Dudding made the whole situation awkward for her.

Jenna gingerly and quietly walked through the mazes of desks, in search of a seat. I watched her every move, studied her every detail.
Jenna was wearing a cheerleading uniform, so she was obviously a freshman cheerleader. She had this long flowing hair, a light brown kissed with red. Her eyes were the most stunning eyes I think I’d ever seen, no joke. They were huge, with a deep intense shade of blue that looked like a never ending ocean. Long, thick lashes rimmed them perfectly, and her skin was beautifully flawless and smooth, like porcelain. She flashed a smile to someone, and she revealed her straight, white teeth, as well as her pleasant smile.
I felt a nudge in my ribcage. “Dude, hello? Hello?! Earth to Wyott..Come in Wyott!” Jaden said, waving his hand in front of my face. My bubble of daydream popped, and I was once again back in reality. “Oh…sorry man…haha…”
“Did you see that chick? She was-“
“Beautiful!” I finished his sentence.
“Haha I was going to say smokin, but that works too!” Jaden laughed quietly. Looking around I realized everyone was staring at Jenna. She was sitting in the very last row, and she looked nervous.
“Okay class, back to what I was saying…” Mr.Dudding coughed. Whispers floated throughout the air.
Mr. Dudding went on, rambling about high school, discipline, and just about everything else you hear on the first day of school. But all I could think about was Jenna. So stunning, so mysterious. I had to talk to her, I just had to. Butterflies thrashed in my stomach.
The bell rang. A river of kids poured out the door, all crushing together. I spotted Jenna in the crowd, and my heart leaped. Here was my golden chance to talk to her! Hurrying over to the door, I realized I didn’t even know what to say to her. My eyes spotted her again. The slow motion additive to the moment played. I watched her laugh with her friends, slightly throwing her head back, it making her long hair wave. Then all of a sudden her earring came loose and fell to the floor without her realizing it.
“Here’s your moment, Wyott. This is your chance to get her attention!” I thought. My mind whirled. I kneeled to the ground and picked up the stud earring, it sparkling in the hall lights. Catching up to Jenna, I tapped her delicate shoulder.
She flipped her head around, making eye contact with me. Her piercing blue eyes widened with curiosity, and her long eyelashes fluttered.

I really hope yall like this! Please tell me your thoughts, I'm wanting to know!

on Apr. 3 2010 at 11:15 am
Lover_that_Hates DIAMOND, Reynolds, Georgia

"She was fascinated with words. To her words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion that could be combinded with other words to create powerful spells." From: Lighting(By: Dean Koontz)

'suspance' is suppose 'suspense'.

on Apr. 3 2010 at 11:13 am

This is great!! i just love where its coming from and I hope you write more soon! the suspance is killing me! LOL