What happens in England

It was one afternoon my parents sent me to stay with my grandmother. Im Samantha Jones, call me Sam.
Im 17 years old, living in a England town.
I had to stay 3 months and was attending Coolsburg High, and nobody there liked me, besides one girl Lucy.
She was popular and queen bee. I wanted to be more like her.

One day I invited Lucy over, I didnt think she would come. I was sitting in class waiting for the bell to ring,
I was ready to get home. After 15 minutes the bell rang.On my way home as I stopped to get gas, I received a text
message. It was Lucy, "I'll be over shortly."

I quickly got home so I'd have enough time to put on a cute mini skirt. I waited a few minutes then I heard someone pull
into the drive. It had to be Lucy, I ran to the window.It wasn't Lucy,it was her boyfriend Thomas! I opened the door and he said "We
need to talk."

"Well Lucy is on her way over", I said.

"Get in my ride and we can talk as we go for a drive" Thomas said.

We got into his hummer and pulled out. As we were driving down the road we passed Lucy. After a
few minutes I got a text from her asking where I was. I told her I had a family emergancy.

"I'm breaking up with Lucy", Thomas told me.

I was shocked because I didnt think anyone liked me, and when I told him that, he said its because I am everything they want to be.

"Will you go out with me", he asked.

"I would love to, but we have to tell Lucy", I replied.
Thomas then grabbed his phone and sent her a text saying it was over. After that everytime Lucy would see
Thomas or I she would stick her nose high in the air and walk away.

Thomas and I hung out every day after school. One day he asked me to spend the night with him and I was turning 18 the next day so my
grandmother allowed me to spend the night at his new apartment. The day I turned 18 I was allowed to move back home to my parents, but instead I got a job
and moved in with Thomas. We had graduated and were both working and attending our local college university. It was a day at work in June
when I got sharp pains in my stomach. I dropped to the ground and asked God, "What is happening to me"? I fainted and when I awoke I was at the emergancy
room only to discover I was six months pregnate. Thomas came in and took me home after we found out the baby and I were both ok. Once Lucy found out I was
pregnate she never spoke to us again.

Thomas and I, three months later were standing at the alter getting married, and right after we said out I do's and kissed I went
into labor. I was once again rushed to the hospital and that night at 9:39 P.M our bundle of joy had arrived. It was a baby boyweighing 7Lbs. 1Oz. and 15
inches long. Thomas and I named him Thomas Rain Dallas Jr.

Many years have passed and we are still a very strong and growing family. We have had another little boy, Jake Dale and we are now
expecting our little girl, Kelsie Rae in 3 months.

THE END