P.S. I Can't Stop Thinking About You | Teen Ink

P.S. I Can't Stop Thinking About You

March 24, 2010
By Whitehorse144 SILVER, Templeton, Pennsylvania
Whitehorse144 SILVER, Templeton, Pennsylvania
8 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
The past is practice.


The first night I met you, I couldn't sleep. You were on my mind all night and even the next day. I think it was the way you kept smileing at me. The way you smoothed the hair out of my face. The way you complimented my blue eyes. I grabbed for your hand when we went on that long walk. We talked about our interests and our everyday lives. I was amazed at how much we had in commom. I was suprized when i would start to say something and you would finish my sentence. You would stare at me and I would look at you and say "what?" and you would say "Nothing, it's just you." I would blush and turn away, trying to hide my smile. Somehow my hands fit into yours perfectly. My lips couldn't turn away from yours. My head couldn't stop saying your name over and over again. For the next few nights we talked on the phone until 3:00 in the morning and I had to get up early for work, but I didn't care. I was hipmotized by your voice. Words crowded my head but I didn't know which ones to say. It's only been 11 days since I met you. Although I feel like I've known you for a lifetime. You know everything about me. I'm impressed. I'm going to your house today after work. I've been watching the clock all day long and waiting for the clock to say 3:00. Then I'll wonder my way to my truck and be on my way to see you. I'll text you and tell you I'm on my way. Then I'll see you sitting on your porch waiting for me. Next i'll get a big hug and you'll ask me how my day was. When I go home tonight all I'm gonna do is think about you. Then I'll call you. I know it's too soon to be thinking about you like this. It's too soon to breathe in your name, but I'm gonna do it anyway. You already know that I really like you cause I told you so and you told me the same. Keep that smile and that kind heart because baby I can't stop thinking about you.


The author's comments:
Guys can make us girls feel perfect sometimes.