You may now kiss the... | Teen Ink

You may now kiss the...

“If there is anyone who think these two should not marry, speak now or forever how your peace,” said the minister to the audience. I had to speak up before it was too late. I had to say that I was in love with Tracey. I had to stop this wedding.
I finally rose from my seat. “I do. Tracey, I love you and I don’t Taylor marry you.” I ran up the aisle to the altar, grabbed Tracy’s wrist, then ran to the double doors at the back of the church and pushed them open.
I ran even faster, reaching the street. Tracey kept on yelling for me to stop, but I ignored the demand. “Taxi!” I yelled (finding a cab in New York City was like finding an airplane at an airport). One pulled up and I opened the car door, but before steeping in, I turned around to face my one true love and kissed the lips I have longed to kiss. Tracey stood, shocked, but I felt him kiss me back. We eventually hopped into the yellow car.
“What happens now, Ian?” he asked, holding my hand. The smile on my face faded.
“I don’t know.”

I thought that love can come in any shapes and sizes so I wrote a small paragraph about a little surprise... :)

on Mar. 29 2010 at 6:39 am
JayeMizzles GOLD, Paris, Other

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.- Oscar Wilde

ye... i dont rly like stereotypes... life and love comes as it is... orginal

monstrosity BRONZE, Hood River, Oregon

He who laughs last didn't get it.

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?

Ok, just wanted it cleared up. :)

I think it makes the story much more intriguing than if it were the stereotypical male-female thing.

on Mar. 28 2010 at 11:16 am
JayeMizzles GOLD, Paris, Other

ye... im the one who wrote it BTW :)

Green8a8 SILVER, NY, New York

im the author of my life, unfortunately im writing in pen therefore i can't erase nothing about it.-by some crazy friend of mine

THIS WAS CUTE AND I AGREE WITH U

monstrosity BRONZE, Hood River, Oregon

He who laughs last didn't get it.

Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?

Wait... are they both guys?