If Only He Knew

By , Saskatoon, Canada
I could tell by the way he looked at me, standing at my side. The way he held eye contact a second longer than normal and how he constantly had that open eye expression I loved. A deer in hedlights, stunned by his own feelings. The way he lingered close by and how he went silent as I walked past; I knew. What I did not know however was how to react. I was an overly quiet girl who's favourite past time seemed to be blending into the walls and blushing at any mention of my name. He was the confident guy with more friends than I would have in a lifetime. I would never have the nerve to say a single word to a guy like him. I was seventeen years old and I had not even been kissed yet, for goodness sake!
I laughed outloud at my self pity. He look over at me puzzled.
"What?"he asks, turning to face me.
"Oh,nothing."I say, my face turning bright red.
What I really meant to say however, was kiss me now so I would know whether it was not the most amazing thing of my life. Just do it now. Let me drown in your deep blue eyes and whisper all my secrets I have been telling you mentally for the past two years. Just kiss me now. Do it before I realise the impossibility of it all.
I sigh and look down.
He looks over at me confused. Always the puzzled face.

Jessie123 said...
That was quiteee amazing!! i wanna know what happens next!

dani09 said...
that was soooo good. i want you to continue!

unwritten~love said...
omigoodness. This was really good. I feel the same way about this guy and i even told him that i like him. he acted pretty cool about it which is surprising. haha (18 and never been kissed)

SageSin said...
Mar. 30, 2010 at 10:00 am
that is so adorable! I know the feeling I have a crush on a friend hes relly popular with the ladies so i end up thrid wheel adn watch in silent sufrence! XD Then im there to pick him up  when it all falls apart. anyway best story ive read today!

swimmergirlxo21 said...
really good! i can definatly relate to this!

Rachael... said...
this is perfect! I love how you describe so honestly exactly how you are feeling! And the turning red stuff...ya. I blush a lot too. (also 17 never been kissed) I'm waiting for the perfect guy... :)

Lovely:) said...
This was amazing! And I no how you feel. But even tho I am the shy girl like u I finally told him and he is scared to even talk to me now, I mean like I said I think I kinda like you and he freaked even tho all his friends say that he likes me. Why do guys have to be so confusing! =D

full size said...
Mar. 24, 2010 at 9:18 am
Don't worry you will get your guy.He might not be the one for you.

Sheylaaa, SJR(: said...
Hmm, wow. Aha' i lost my vurginity and im only 13. Buhht jusst keep yhur head up(: Yu'll ghet ur kiss when itss tha rightt' time(:

Laughternchoclate replied...

That's completly rong Sheylaaa, SJR 

That's so wrong it's not even funny, that makes me sick.

Jessie123 replied...
I completely agree with Laughternchoclate. That's ridiculous.

sidneynicole said...
wow i knw how u feel

Nez.sner.snafala.boo said...
i guess we all sometimes feel this way;wanting something so badly but never quite trying to get it.
i really like this story,keep up the good work!;D

monicalillian said...
this is how i feel everyday and i cant make myself get up the courage to just tell him...how i wish i could...it would be so much weight off my shoulders

monicalillian replied...
now i did tell him and he was a complete jerk to me...he said nothing and when i begged him to say something, he said, "i like tacos." i dont get it, maybe i just see the signs all wrong, its just so stupid

deardiary replied...
omg what a loser! good for u for telling him tho! :)

TheDreamer said...
i feel you there. about to post somthing similar, though it be a while before its on here. i feel the same way with me and this guy so you're not alone. great job!

deardiary replied...
haha, thx!

Ally25 said...
This was reeeaalyy good. Keep writing.