in the end | Teen Ink

in the end

March 11, 2010
By serena SILVER, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
serena SILVER, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
9 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
"its better to burn out then fade away." -Kurt Cobian ♥


every sound etched into my mind. "i just wanna be friends" the words hit as atomic bombs. one after the other. i shattered inside, like a broken picture with a patched up frame.

everyone says your just another heartbreak away from your last. but your never truly satisflied.

he was the kind of guy who you could sit by him saying nothing but wanting to say a million words at once. you could stare into his brown eyes for hours on end.

and even when your over he wants to hang out and still call and talk for hours.

the sadness in his eyes killed me. but why was he so sad??? he broke up with me.

i was still staring out the small window into the hallway. the baren door plastered there like a wall of bricks. separating u from the world. i was faced the complete oposite way from him.

the teacher picked today to sit at the empty desk behind him. i watched the teacher, giving in to anticipation i glaced at him he smiled i couldnt resist, i smiled back.
the words crept back into my mind, i turned around thinking of when he used to say "no your mine!"


The author's comments:
sometimes the rain seems as if it could wash the pain away