Immortal love chapter 16 | Teen Ink

Immortal love chapter 16

By idcwhatcoloritis GOLD, Severna Park, Maryland
idcwhatcoloritis GOLD, Severna Park, Maryland

"A rose is only beautiful when it's burned" Shanna's secret by idcwhatcoloritis a.k.a. Victoria

I recognized the scent and quickly jumped from Merger. Merger sighed. “Yes” Merger called. “Son I need to speak to you and Sapphire” Head Master Stone said. We both looked at each other. “Both of us?” I asked. “Yes” Head Master Stone said. I sighed and walked into the bathroom. I grabbed a brush and quickly ran it threw my hair as I called “Come in.”
Head Master Stone sat down on the couch in the corner of the room and we sat opposite of him on another couch sitting on opposite sides of the couch. “I hear the wedding is off” Head Master Stone said. “Yes” I answered. “So you are currently single” Head Master Stone asked. I looked at him confused. “Why does that matter?” I asked. “The vampire community want you as there leader. They want you to be queen, Mrs. Mason” Head Master Stone said. I looked at him side ways. “Are you joking?” I asked in shock. “I don’t joke Mrs. Mason” Head Master Stone said. I straightened up. “That sounds great” I answered.
“You must choose a husband Mrs. Mason” Head Master Stone said. My eyes widened. “I’m not marrying Ludicrous” I hissed crossing my arms and slightly pouting. “That is fine. You may pick any one as long as he’s a vampire” Head Master Stone said. I nodded. “I will pick when I’m ready and tell you” I said. “Excellent” Head Master Stone said. “Now may I make a suggestion for you?” “Of course Head Master Stone” I answered. He gestured towards Merger. Merger’s eyes widened.
So that’s why Head Master Stone wanted both of us. He wants me to marry one of his sons. I don’t think he cares which of his sons. If I turned down Merger he’d probably ask me to marry Vander.
“I’ll take Merger into account” I answered impassively. Head Master Stone nodded. “Well I am off. Please take your time choosing a husband. You don’t need to make the wrong choice” Head Master Stone said. He got up and left the room.
After Head Master Stone was far enough away Merger looked at me. “I didn’t ask him to –“I cut him off. “I know you didn’t” I said. In one swift move meant I had pushed him down onto the couch with myself over him. He chuckled. “I do mean what I said though” I whispered. His eyes widened. “I…..wow” he babbled. I sighed. “You know for someone who talks way too much you’re saying very little” I giggled. He chuckled.
I sighed and laid my head against his chest. He smiled and slid his arms around me. “I know I have feelings for you” I whispered. His grip loosened. “I just don’t know what I think of you yet.” “You thought pretty quickly with Ludicrous” Merger mumbled. I pressed my hands into the couch so I could look at him. “Because Ludicrous is a scum bag player.” I hissed. “Which is why I stayed away from him since the day I met him. I knew I was right to stay away from him.” “Hey” Merger said running his hand down my cheek. I sighed. “Relax Sapphire. Ludicrous is nothing.” Merger whispered. I nodded. “Right” I whispered. He kissed me quickly then sat up. I was still against him only I was in his lap this time.
“Merger do you think we’d ever be able to be together?” I asked laying my head against his chest again. He looked down at me. “What do you mean?” he asked. I got out of his arms and began pacing. “What the heck am I doing?” I asked myself angrily throwing my arms into the air as I continued to pace. “Your 3 years older then me.” I mumbled to myself. “So what?” Merger asked sitting up more. “3 years Merger” I said looking at him as I stopped pacing. “It’s 3 years not 30 years” Merger said. “Your older then me.” I said. He frowned. “So you don’t like me because I’m older then you” he asked. “Didn’t that kiss me anything to you?” “It’s not that Merger” I answered him. He stood up furiously. “Then what Sapphire? Because you’re too good for me? Because you don’t like me? Because I’m in collage and your still in high school?” he asked furiously. “No no no. It’s not that Merger.” I said quickly. “Then what is it?” he yelled. Tears welled in my eyes. I turned away from him. “I don’t know” I whispered on the verge of breaking out into tears. A sob broke from my lips.
Merger’s expression softened. He quickly hugged me from behind. I spun around and began to cry in his shirt. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to yell at you. Please stop crying” he whispered to me. I began to calm down. Merger hugged me tighter. “Please don’t cry Sapphire. You’re hurting me” he whispered. I calmed down more and whipped the tears from my eyes. “Can we get out of here? I feel all depressed” I said. He smiled. “Of course. I’ve got some other place to show you” he said. “What?” I asked. He pulled me out of the room.

Hi tis' idcwhatcoloritis. I hope you like immortal love. If you really like my work check out my account on quizilla, same name, idcwhatcolorits. I'm currently getting ready to publish shanna's secret so go ahead and read that on there but if you want to wait for the book and the new chapters i've added that's cool too.

please write more!!!!