Immortal love chapter 13 | Teen Ink

Immortal love chapter 13

By idcwhatcoloritis GOLD, Severna Park, Maryland
idcwhatcoloritis GOLD, Severna Park, Maryland

"A rose is only beautiful when it's burned" Shanna's secret by idcwhatcoloritis a.k.a. Victoria

I laid on my bed back at my dorm staring at the ceiling. Capa walked in. “Oh Sapphire. There you are” Capa giggled. She sat down on my bed and noticed my wet face. “What’s wrong?” she asked. Her smile dropped to a worried look. “I tried to teach Ludicrous the way of the swords men and but he’s not a swords men. He can’t be. He’s won’t learn the ways” I whispered. “Some people are just not worthy of the swords men way. They have to let go of people they love to protect the people. Ludicrous just isn’t one for the swords.” Capa said. I nodded. “Yeah I guess.” I said. “So how’s Ludicrous been?” she asked. “The Immortal council was after me today and because I wasn’t there they settles for Ludicrous. He was badly injured. Because of his quick healing he’s fine but there after me” I said impassively. “Geez! What the heck are they doing? They can’t kill you. You’d kill them before they’d even land a blow” Capa said. “Yeah I know that and you know that but they don’t know that” I said. “Be careful alright.” Capa said. “I will. After all I am protecting my husband.” I said. She smiled. “Try to stay alive until the wedding. There isn’t anything the Immortal council can do about you after you two are married” Capa said. “I can handle that. Course I probably should go find Ludicrous so I guess I’ll see you later” I said. She nodded and smiled at me. I smiled back at her then left the room.
I was half way to the vampire dorm when I heard a twig snap. I turned around. I had my swords with me so I drew them. Nothing came out. I started walking again still clutching my swords.
When I got back I realized there was someone following me. I turned. It was Woods. I stopped. “Why are you stalking me?” I asked. “Ludicrous asked me to find you since you ran off” Woods called as he caught up to me. “You idiot” I mumbled shoving my swords into there spots on my belt. He smiled. “So why’d you run off earlier?” he asked. “Ludicrous sort of pissed me off. I needed to relax a little so went back to my dorm.” I said. “Oh so what did Ludicrous do?” Woods asked. “Well……he was pretty much calling my beliefs crap. I mean how would you like it if told you everything you’ve been training for since your parents died was a bunch of crap?” I asked. Woods groaned. “Ludicrous is such an idiot” he groaned. “I can deal with it. Ludicrous just isn’t the swords men type. He doesn’t understand. He can’t learn the ways of the sword. I guess I’ll have to find something else for us to do.” I said. He nodded.
“So how’s Capa?” he asked. “Fine. Still as perky as ever. She’s all to excited about the wedding.” I said. He nodded. There was something in his eyes that I noticed. My eyes widened. “You like Capa” I whispered. He chuckled. “Yeah I do” he chuckled. I smiled. “You should ask her out” I said impassively. He looked at me. “Really?” he asked. “Yeah. I’m sure she’d say yes. You’re a nice guy. You’re not a complete and total idiot like Ludicrous so you’ll pass her standards.” I said. “Since when is Ludicrous a complete and total idiot?” he asked. “Since the day I met him. I already knew he’s a complete idiot when we first kissed and I knew it when I agreed to be his wife. He’s too cute and hilarious to pass up. I guess idiot is my type” I laughed. “I guess so” he said.
“So Ludicrous sent you out to stalk me until I came back to his dorm?” I asked. “He wanted to know you were alright. After all the Immortal council is after you” Woods said. “I can take care of the Immortal council. I hope they send some more of the guard after me. I’d love to show them the swords men there dealing with when none of those guards come back.” I hissed. “Just be careful alright. For Ludicrous” Woods whispered. I smiled and hugged him. “You’re the best.” I whispered. He chuckled and hugged me back.
“Hey I thought you were after Ludicrous. Don’t tell me your having a romantic relationship on the side with Woods” Merger laughed. I jumped back from Woods. “No no no! I love Ludicrous I was just thanking Woods” I shrieked quickly. Merger laughed. “I’m not goanna say anything” Merger said. I frowned. “You’re such an idiot! Nothing happened! I don’t like Woods like that! I wouldn’t try to take Capa’s future boy friend!” I yelled at him. Merger laughed and put his arm around me. “Don’t worry your secrets safe with me Sapphire” Merger said. “I would punch you right now but why should I bother” I mumbled. Woods chuckled. “I’ll see you later” Woods said with a smile then he climbed a set of stairs and was out of sight.
“Thanks. I try to have a life and you ruin it. So much for a brother-in-law” I mumbled. Merger laughed. “Come on I want to show you something” he said. “But I think I should go see Ludicrous. He was really worried about me earlier and –“Merger grabbed my hand. “Come on. Ludicrous can wait. You can have sex later” Merger said pulling me back outside. “Were not –“He cut me off. “Don’t kid with me Sapphire. I have ears. I heard you two. Hard to ignore it” Merger said pulling me along. He was pulling me towards the woods. “Where are we going?” I asked. “I want to show you something. I want you to take Ludicrous here sometime. It’s really romantic. I use to take my girl friend here all the time.” He said. His face softened. “But she passed away a few years ago.” I pulled out of his grasp on my arm. He stopped and looked back at me. How was he still so calm? I hugged him. His eyes widened. “I’m sorry Merger” I whispered. He smiled. “It’s alright” he whispered hugging me back. “I know what’s it’s like to lose someone. It sucks doesn’t it?” I asked. His eyes widened again. “She was so post to become my wife” he whispered. I sighed. “What was her name?” I asked. “Nieceka” he whispered. “That’s a beautiful name” I whispered. “I loved her so much” he whispered. “You must have. I can tell your using massive amounts of strength to stay calm when the subject comes up but you just want to burst out crying. It’s alright. You can cry. I cry sometimes too. When my parents passed away I grew up with Snow. Mrs. Jennet has acted like my mother for a while now. I use to cry all the time. I’m stronger now as well as you are but sometimes……tears are a good thing” I whispered. A tear ran down Merger’s face. I smiled and slid my arms tighter around him. I heard him sniffle a little. I could feel my shoulder getting a little wet. “I want you to remember this. I am always here for you Merger” I whispered. “I want you to come to me with everything. If you ever need help just come to me. I understand you.” He smiled and took his head from my shoulder. He whipped his eyes. “Thank you Sapphire. That’s nice of you” he said. I smiled. “Everyone needs someone to talk to and you need it a lot. I would suggest Capa but she’s so overly exocentric. I can tell that you don’t have many friends if not any which is why you went after me so quickly. Your friends are your two brother and sister but because your family is so broken because of me your after me as a friend. I accept your offer.” I assumed. His eyes widened then softened. “Your very smart Sapphire.” He said. He took my hand and pulled me along. “Your still goanna see this” He said. I groaned. “No I hate being dragged! Let go!” I hissed as I tired to pull from his grasp. He laughed and continued to pull me along. He laughed then with another laugh he said “You said you want to be my friend right? Well friends have fun so you’re coming.”

Hi i'm idcwhatcoloritis. I hope you like immortal love and if you like my work then go to my quizilla account and check out my other books. There really good. currently i'm working on publishing Shanna's secret so if you want a sneak peek then rwad Shanna's secrey amnd if you want to wait for the book and the newly added chapters that's cool too but seriously read it
Peace from idcwhatcoloritis a.k.a Victoria