Story Of My Dream

It was last night when I dreamt of you and I together. It was torturous at first but then it fell into place soon afterwards. I hoped that you wouldn't mind. I wrote a letter to tell you when I die. I know it may should corny but I love you anyway.
-It was the story of my dream. You had the most amazing words to say. You were more to me then just a dream. And I needed you again.
You were the story of my dream. It was like a fantasy. We had the best moments if you can see. I know this may be hard to believe. But fairytales don’t happen in reality. But I still love you the same. You may not feel it with me but its
The story of my dream.-
So you haven't talked to me in a while. It felt like you used me to fit today's style. Then I decided to speak to you. It was the hardest thing to do. But I did it anyway. And you stuck me up. You brought me down. It is like you hate me now. But I hope it's not over. It feels like it is. But who knows. You might give me another chance.
You were story of my dream. It was like a fantasy. We had the best moments if you can see. I know this may be hard to believe. Fairytales don’t happen in reality. But I still love you the same. You may not feel it with me but its
The story of my dream.-
And you just wouldn't accept it. I begged you from my knees. I loved you and still do. Hope you understand my feelings. I just wanted you. I accepted you for you. That’s what you were looking for. I was there. And one day you will see that you should have been there knowing I loved you.
-It was the story of my dream. You had the most amazing words to say. You were on top of the world. And I needed you again.
It was the story of my dream. We had the best moments if you can see. I know this may be hard to believe. But I love you still. Hope you understand.
The story of my dream.-

SilverLuna said...
Wow, I liked this alot, I can almost hear the voices in my head... Good job! It's meaningful!(:

oncebittenrose96 replied...
Mar. 15, 2010 at 6:16 am
yea i am going to here the story of my dream in the next 2 days but it was good and if that's the price i have to pay to read good writing then so be it