Dear...

Dear Cynthia,

They say love is like the wind…you can’t see it. But you can sure as hell feel it. I believe love is like a bomb. Full of explosions and heartbreak. What I got out of love, was the heart break. My dear Cynthia, You’re the one who broke my heart, you made my world tumble down. But yet…I am still deeply in love with you and I have no clue why. My friends tell me to forget about you, it would be better for me. But how can I?
What I want to know is…why am I still holding on to you? Will it pay off in the end? Will I get you back? Or will it be all for nothing. A god forsaken dream. If had to choose, I’d go with the first pick.
I know a million words would not bring you back, I mean, maybe you wouldn’t even read this…you would crumple it up and throw it away. Yesterday you told me, “People think that holding on makes you stronger, but sometimes…you have to let go” Tell you what Cynthia, I can never let you go. I will never, I love you way to damn much! Everyday…every hour…every minute….every second I think of you sweetie.
You always say you hate to see me hurt, and you hate to see me cry, so…all those times you hurt me, did you close your eyes and look away? I sure didn’t…even though you hurt me…I still love you more than ever.
You were right…sometimes you just have to hold your head up high, blink away the tears and say goodbye. My heart was taken by you, broken by you, and now it is in pieces because of you. So…from now on…when you think of me…just remember, I could’ve been the best thing you ever had.

Love, John.

He crinkled up the paper and put it in her mailbox, hoping she would find it and read it. He walked away with a smile on his face.

I made a choice to finally let go, because I can’t stand the pain. It’s time for my last tear to fall…and smile again.

contrygurl said...
wow! thts wat sorta happended to me! i <3 this (=