The first time | Teen Ink

The first time

By Mrsafy SILVER, Cokeburg, Pennsylvania
Mrsafy SILVER, Cokeburg, Pennsylvania

The first time we said hi was the best day in my life for awhile. I remember it like it was only yesterday. My brother and me were playing magic the gathering and he said “ We have to go pick up Alex and Dave.” I said “ Alex?” My brother replied “ He is Dave’s Cousin.” I said “ oh, the one Dave said I knew but really I have no ideal was he is.” My brother laughed and said “ Yeah.” We finished the game we were playing and I said “ Are we leaving now?” He said “ Yeah.” I ran downstairs to get my boots on and ran to the car. We were on our way to Dave’s house when my brother said “ Are you going to sit in the back with Alex?” I said “ Sure.” We turned down the road to his house and I saw the driveway and said “ I don’t think you are going to be able to back in there.” My brother said “ I will.” I said “ I will get out and tell you if you can make it.” I got of the car and waited for him to back up. He ended up getting stuck in the driveway. He said “ get back in the car they will be out soon.” When I got back in the his phone rang and it was Dave. He said “ were out here waiting.” Then he hung up. I opened my door to see Alex walking with Dave. Alex looked at me and was shaking his head. Oh my god he is cute. He got in the car and said “ Hello.” My brother said “ Hey this is my sister Lucy.” I looked at him and smiled and said “ Hi.” He smiled back and said “ I am Alex.” I smiled back. Dave got in the car and said “ Hey.” Alex said, “ Rich, can you take me to my house so I can get something?” “Rich” is my brother Richard. Rich said “ No.” Everyone started laughing and Alex said “ Alright thanks.” My brother drove into Alex’s driveway and his house was just like everyone else’s house. Alex said “ I will be back in minute.” I said “ Dave are you read to get beaten?” He laughed and said “ In your dreams.” I said “ Well then I must be dreaming.” He smiled and said “ Nice.” Alex returned to the card and said “ Alright I am ready.” When we finally got to my house, we went straight to my brothers room. Me and Alex were on a team and Rich and Dave. Alex said “ Were going to lose.” I said “ Don’t bring the team down.” He smiled and said “ Were going to win.” I laughed and said “ That is much better.” Alex’s phone started ring. After he was off the phone he turned to me and said “ Did you like my ringtone?” I said “ Yeah.” We played magic for most of the night. After we played about 6 hands we started playing guitar hero. Alex play base, Dave played guitar, I sang, Rich played the drums. As we were playing I told Alex he could sing and I would play the base. I watched he as he sang. When he was done singing a line he would look at the screen where my notes were. He watched me play the whole time. My brother said “ Well we have to take you guys home now.” I was so upset at what he just said but wait it gets worse. I said “ I will go.” My brother said “ No, there isn’t any room.” OMG! No room? Uh. I said bye to Alex and went upstairs to get ready for bed. I talked to him again the next day on Xbox. That was the last time I talked to him. I hope there is more for us then just TWO days.

Mrsafy SILVER said...
on Mar. 4 2010 at 5:44 am
Mrsafy SILVER, Cokeburg, Pennsylvania
Thanks. I have been trying to work on the paragraphs. I will be writing a new one soon about them.

on Mar. 4 2010 at 4:16 am
live.laugh.spaz GOLD, Singapore, Singapore, Other

laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects

this is so cute....its like friendship and love at the same time ;) maybe you should describe alex....i'm dying to know what he looks like after 'cute' ;D and indenting into paragraphs might make it a bit more readable, but its still rly good