Our Magic Touch | Teen Ink

Our Magic Touch

February 12, 2010
By JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts
JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts
54 articles 0 photos 146 comments

Favorite Quote:
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
William Shakespeare


It was by the shore when you first kissed me. That’s when you first took my head in your hands, lifted my chin, smiled and leaned in to kiss me. I remember every single detail of it. I remember that your breath smelled like spearmint as I inhaled while you kissed me. I remember the feel between our lips. It was so soft against mine; you were trying to be so careful with me because you didn’t want to hurt me. I remember what I heard while you kissed me. As your lips met mine I heard the large waves crash against the rocks and whatever was left of the wave you could hear wash up to the shore. I could also hear the sways of the palm trees and the small conversation occurring through people lying on the sand. While you kissed me I tasted your wonderful lips. They had a taste of coconut from the recent coconut chap stick you had put on. While you kissed me I could see the look on your face as I opened my eyes. I opened my eyes while you continued kissing me and saw your eyes shut tight and the slight smile that you had while kissing me. I could smell your spearmint breath, I can feel the softness between our lips, I could hear the sound of waves crashing and chattering of people, I could taste the coconut flavor on your lips and I could see the look on your face that only meant one thing: love.

Not only did I know that you loved me I also knew that I loved you. When you kissed me I felt chills run up and down my spine and felt a warm and tingly feeling inside my body that ran all over my body just like the blood that flowed through my body. You were about to let go, but I didn’t let you. I grabbed the back of your neck and pulled you closer and pressed my small body to your large rough body. Again came the tingly feeling that I absolutely loved. I grabbed your blonde hair and intertwined it between my fingers and hanged on to you as tight as I could. You and I both grunted with joy and lay on the beach floor kissing each other as much as we could. This was our magic touch.


The author's comments:
when you feel this you know your in love...at least that's what they say! : ]