I Know You Loved M e part 2 | Teen Ink

I Know You Loved M e part 2

February 12, 2010
By buttercup14 SILVER, Fonda, New York
buttercup14 SILVER, Fonda, New York
5 articles 0 photos 4 comments

We had what alot of people wanted even though we had many differences. But of course commons over triumphed differences. You treated every word I said as if it was the last word to be spoken. I know you loved me and I wonder if you still do. Be true to your heart and see where it takes you. I didn't and look what happened. I lost you, your trust, your faith in me, and most importantly your love. I wonder if you can ever forgive me and take my hand in friendship. Maybe something amazing will come of it. Sure we had our ups and downs but what we had wasn't as bad as I made it seem to be. I am sorry I broke your heart into a million pieces. I just didn't know how to love someone and keep a good relationship. I want to be friends and get to know you again and maybe even get back together. Only if you want to. I'm not lying to you right now. What I write to you in my stories are true. If you don't want me back after getting to know me again then that's fine. I just want to be friends if that is how you feel.


You don't know what goes through in my head after I see you at school. I try many times to say something to you, but I never had the guts so I'm writing to you in my story. Not only do I remember your 13th birthday, I remember you would sing to me on the phone and tell me that I made you the happiest man on earth. I bet you would be an amazing boyfriend again and I'd promise not to brake your heart over something so stupid. I would talk to you about things and try to work it out. I remember that you would whisper all of things to me and you made a game of hangman that said "your my girl." Every time I think about you I start to get butterflies in my stomach. When I saw you in the nurse that one morning with a bag of ice on your shoulder I wanted to ask you what was wrong but I didn't have the guts then either. I regret every thing I've said to you that made you feel like somebody ripped out your heart and is running away with it. I just hope you forgive me. When you told me you loved me and I said it back I think that I meant it. I'm not exactly sure but there is a pretty good chance I meant it. Another thing, I know you loved me.


The author's comments:
This story is the part two of my original.