Facebook Romance Part 2

"Hey." I know that voice too well. It's him again. I pause in my gathering things from my locker and avoid looking at him.
"Um, hi. What's up," I say.
"Look. I know you've been avoiding me. But I need to talk to you. Alone. Like, now. Come on. This is your free period, right?" He slams my locker shut and grabs my arm. He whisks me down the hall as I protest and try in vain to free myself. Finally, he yanks me behind the bleachers in the gym and faces me. I shift uncomfortably from foot to foot, looking for a way out. He takes a deep breath and begins talking.
"Look," he says, "I guess I was too forward with you the first time. It was a lot to take in over facebook. But I love you. I can't sleep, I can't eat, every thought of mine has something to do with you. I can't live without you. What I mean is...would you go out with me, if I asked?"
I stand there, stunned by this weird speech, and I don't know what to do.
"Um...well..."

jonas_chic899 said...
May 8, 2010 at 8:10 am
awwwwwwwww this is soo cute!!! there gonna be a third part???

The Reader! said...
Loved it. Is there a third coming? If so, can you make it long and juicy!

roknroll said...
YAY part 2

GirlInTheBeanie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
AYYYYY this is so awesome!!! you can totally sense her awkwardness. loving it! =.=

contrygurl replied...
im lovin it to ba da ba ba ba

PrettyMartian replied...
Mar. 7, 2010 at 7:47 am
Aww thanks! Part 3 is coming soon

GirlInTheBeanie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
it better be =.=