Foreign Love Part Two: Chapter 7

I fell asleep to find me dreaming of James-of course. I was in a boat surrounded by water. The stars above shone beautifully in the dark sky. I felt something buzz in my ear. Then I heard the words “I love you” through my head. I felt the soft and warm lips of James on my neck.

He was sitting next to me with his head bent over kissing my neck lightly. I scooted over closer to him and wrapped my arms around him. I loved smelling him. I missed him even more. He lifted his head from my neck and looked at me. I looked back at him. His golden eyes were shimmering. He smiled at me with his beautiful and breath-taking smile. I smiled back at him. Then I said “I miss you, so much.” He smiled an even larger smile and put his hand behind my neck. He put his forehead to mine. I could feel his warm breath against my skin.

He was breathing really hard and as was I. He was moving really slow. His lips were moving about a centimeter each minute. Our lips were becoming really close. Then his met mine.

We lightly kissed for about a second and then we broke apart. He did the whole slow kiss thing again. It was such an intimate kiss. God I missed him! I put both my arms around his neck and played with his hair. We continued to stare into each others’ eyes. Then I couldn’t take it anymore. I leaned in and pressed my lips against his. That’s all I dreamt about for the rest of the night. I only dreamt about us two kissing and not worrying about anything else in the world.

*

*

*

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

GirlInTheBeanie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 23, 2010 at 9:21 pm:
aww that was so sweet!!!!! =.=