Foreign Love Part Two: Chapter 3 | Teen Ink

Foreign Love Part Two: Chapter 3

February 17, 2010
By JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts
JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts
54 articles 0 photos 146 comments

Favorite Quote:
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
William Shakespeare


Suddenly the tube rushed down at an incredible rate. But it was pretty calm inside. The tube looked like it was rushing through some dark tunnels. All I could think about was James. I just needed to see him. I opened up my purse and made sure I looked good for when I see James.

Then the tube suddenly halted to a stop in front of a wall of bricks. Then the wall literally broke in two. As it opened up I saw a whole bunch of machinery, helicopters, jets and planes. It was just like those spy movies. There were people training with swords, guns and fists. People were wearing all leather black outfits with numbers on them. Wow this was really cool! I thought to myself.

The door to the glass tube I was in opened up and a tall woman appeared in front of it. “Hello there! I’m guessing you’re Ms. Smith who is looking for our great James Taylor and you want to the join the agency, correct?” she said. “Yes.” “Good. Well James passed by here yesterday and he was sent away to Paris, unfortunately. But if you train and pass the test you can probably be sent to him as his new partner!” she said with a smile. “Oh my gosh! Yes that would be wonderful. And if I do pass the test and train well and you guys send me to be his partner, don’t tell him it’s me I want it to be a surprise!” I replied. “No problem, Ms. Smith. Now follow me please. We need to get you suited up and ready to train!” she said.

I did as she said and followed her to a large room where there were racks fill with the same outfits that the others’ were wearing. Then the woman said “Ms. Smith we have to take your finger print to confirm your identity. And from now on you will be known as agent #88 or agent Smith” she said. “Great! What about you what do I call you?” I asked. “Well you can call me Scarlet, the agency’s president assistant.” I nodded yes and walked over t the machine that would confirm my identity.

Once my identity was identified they gave me my suit. It was completely black and made out of leather. It covered my body from my neck all the way down to my ankles. Then they gave me some black high heels that covered my entire foot. I really didn’t get it. If I’m fighting crime why wear high heels? Oh well I liked them and I looked good in them. They walked me over to the styling section. “Agent #88 we have to change the way you look just a little bit, so you’re not that recognizable.” “Kay.”

I sat in one of those salon chairs ready to be partially changed. First they washed my hair then started cutting it into the layers. Then they said they had to die my hair. I guess my hair wasn’t really black it was more a dark brown, so they dyed it a really dark black. Then they put some make-up on me and waxed my eyebrows. Then I was ready for training.