"Life" | Teen Ink

"Life"

By softballgirl14 BRONZE, Londondery, New Hampshire
softballgirl14 BRONZE, Londondery, New Hampshire

"Life"
I've learnt that friends will come and go; and the people you thought you loved and loved you they'll come and go too. Sometimes it seems as though there are no constants in life that no one or nothing will constantly be there for you and in a way that's true. I've learnt that even people that say they'll never leave you, do. I wish I could say that I have someone to believe in someone to constantly just want to listen to what I have to say but that's not true. I wish I had someone to go to with all my problems and them care about them enough to help me fix them. I've lost a lot of friends in life and regardless of if that's my fault or not it happens. People make mistakes and lose control and that's part of life. If someone is truly destine to be in your life, they will. But someone can only forgive you a certain amount of times before your sorry's mean nothing. I've made a lot of apologizes in life and I know I'm going to have to make a lot more. Apologies and fights, lose, and things you can't control are part of life. You can't expect someone to forgive you every time. Sometimes things are unforgivable. There are a lot of influences that I listen to and most contradict each other but a person's values and morals are all different. You may grow up wanting to be like mom and dad but once you've grown up realize that mom and dad's way may not be the best. In life you have to live for yourself; you have to decide what's best for you. Other people may take it as being mean, but if its necessary then take that leap and do it. People tell me all the time that I'm extremely mature for my age but it's just because I've needed to grow up. I've always looked up to my older sister. She's so gorgeous, guys love her, she's smart, and knows where she wants to go in life. I've always admired her drive. She pushes me away like crazy but I'm okay with it deep down I know she cares about me. I've always hoped to know where I am going in life. It scares the crap out of me that the friends I have now most likely won't be there when I'm older. Not to say that I completely love my life right now but I love the people I have in it. My point is friends and family are the only things you can lye back on. If the friends you have aren't always going to be there. Fine let them leave realize that if their willing to leave now. They don't deserve to make it to tomorrow.

Hails315 SILVER, Christiana, Pennsylvania

"A womans heart is an ocean full of secrets" -Rose from Titanic
"love is all you need"-The Beatles

This is really good and true. I can deffinately relate to most of the things said