Dealing With Love. | Teen Ink

Dealing With Love.

Dealing with love in relationships are hard. I have dealt with a lot of stuff in the past couple days. Have your ever cared about more than one person at a time? Well I have. I'm not gonna tell you their names because I want to keep them personal. Right now I'm in a relationship with an amazing guy named Christian. But it's kinda hard having to see this other guy that you cared about him so much and also your first true love. Sometimes I have flash backs of him and I when we were together. But it's also hard of him making fun of you calling you fat, black hole, and other stuff I'm not gonna mention. It hurts to see him act like this when it comes to me. I wish it would stop. I do txt him once in awhile but he never txts me back and his step-brother always makes fun of me too. But when Christian came along that I was happy again. I Love Christian more than anything in the world. I realized that it was time for me to move on with my first true love. It wasn't worth it at all. So me and Christian are doing fine. I have moved on with this guy who keeps calling me the black hole. Even though he still calls me it I don't really care anymore because I have better things to do than sit around nd be made fun of all day. (:

I was inspired writing this piece because I was having struggles with dealing with love.

Brit. said...
Brit., Anson, Maine

"Pain is temporaily...Strength is Forever."

I wrote this! :D