*The Aburn Eclipse* (Part 9)

Mason passed through all the other classmates to get to Selene. “You okay?” he asked. “Yeah I’m fine, it’s just I hate those kinds of humans. They don’t know how much it hurts!” she said in disgust. “Don’t listen to them because your not a monster” Calypso said as she came around from the table to hug Selene. “Yeah don’t listen to them” Skylar joined in. “Well now that they have ruined our ceremony we may not continue. We’re sorry goddesses for the behavior of these humans please forgive us for not thanking you for the first time in centuries” said Dylan Cole the other member of the council. “You may all be dismissed now” Selene said in disappointment. All the vamps left with frowns like they just had the most precious thing in the world taken away from them.

Mason held her in his arms trying to comfort her. She then wrapped her arms around his neck (again) and rested her head on his shoulder. “Hey your hair smells really good. What is that like strawberry?” Mason asked trying to lighten the mood. With a laugh Selene said “To be exact its strawberry-kiwi!” He laughed too, he loved her dorkiness. She let go of him and reluctantly he let go of her. He just loved her so much. Everything about her was so perfect. She is the one.

Selene walked down the steps and went out into the terrace. Mason followed her. She walked in the middle of the terrace. Mason took her hand and twirled her. She then took off her cloak and posed in front of Mason in a cute flirty way. He simply laughed (in joy of the view) and took both her hands. “Now my love, do you want to dance?” he asked with his breath-taking smile. “Why yes, yes I am” she answered with a laugh. Before starting to dance Mason walked over to the nearest bush of roses and picked the most beautiful one. He then handed it to Selene. “It means Love” he said. “Oh my gosh…it’s beautiful thank-you!” she whispered.

“Anything for you” he replied while taking her by the waist and pulling her closer. She then wrapped her arms around his neck and they started dancing. Skylar and Calypso were about to walk in when they saw the two dancing. Instead they turned on some soft music so they could have something to dance to. As Mason was turning with Selene he winked at the two (meaning thank-you) that they turned on the music for them.

They danced and danced for what seemed for hours. They kept staring into each other’s eyes for the whole time and smiling at each other. While they danced Selene had been holding the rose. But instead now Mason took the rose from her hand and put it behind her ear. “You look beautiful” he said. “Thank-you you look very handsome” she replied with a smile. He then leaned in and kissed her (gently). Their touch was again warm and very electric and the best touch and feeling they have ever had with each other. She put her hands behind his head and whispered “I love you” to him in his ear.

When they entered the entertainment area again Calypso said “Violet cancelled school because of the new ‘visitors’ that have come to the school.” “Oh and she also said that she wanted to talk to you once they left” Skylar added in. “Why?” she asked. “Because of your ‘behavior’ today.” “That’s stupid I didn’t do anything wrong! Does she really expect me to just sit there and not defend myself!?” she yelled. They all just shrugged not knowing what to say.

Again they decided to play Rock Band II with all of them doing the same thing as last. They also jammed out to the same songs as last time. Selene tried expert this time (yeesh!) and hit all the different colored notes that appeared in the screen in order.

“Wow Selene you’re really good!” said Dylan Cole the other member of the council while eavesdropping on their game. “Thanks!” she squealed in joy at how good she was doing at a video game. Eventually her fingers started getting cramped and she had to stop. “Well since your tired now do you wanna see the second movie to Harry Potter?” Mason asked while putting his arm around her and soothing her fingers with his. “Yeah sure but I’ll probably fall asleep.”

They turned on the movie and watch. But around half of the movie Violet came asking for Selene. “Selene may I please talk to you about earlier today?” she asked with a serious face. “Uh yeah sure I guess” she replied with a shrug. Violet walked her out the door of the entertainment center and told her to walk along side her.

Outside it was very bright. The sun was shining perfectly in the middle of the sky in its orangey-yellowish tone. The clouds were as well puffy and a perfect shade of white. The bushes seemed like they were growing and becoming greener because they were taking strength from the suns’ rays’. As well did the perfectly blooming flowers.

“Now Selene let’s talk.” “Kay.” “Well your behavior today would have been considered rude and inexcusable by any other principal. But for me you acted quite well, but not because of your aggressiveness but because of your courage (of course school insignia!) and love for your race. You didn’t let them be shamed with insults you made them seem glorious. That is why I am very proud of you. You have always shined brighter than anybody else. But today you have supported that.” “Why thank-you Violet that means’ a great honor for me!” “Your welcome now don’t speak anymore of these ‘visitors’ to anyone and let’s hope that no student here has done anything” she said while excusing her to go back to her friends.

She then again entered the entertainment center. “So what she say?” Skylar asked. “Oh she was just proud of my ‘behavior’ I guess for today because I represented the insignia of the school” she replied with a smile. “The insignia of courage” Mason said with a smile. “Oh I get it!” Skylar said realizing what they were talking about after about a minute they said it. “Ha, ha, ha yeah Skylar you got it!” Selene said encouragingly while hugging her.

“Well yippy and Violet has canceled school too!” said Calypso while approaching them from behind. “That’s great at least now I can rest and not skip school” Selene said with a yawn. “Great for me too” Mason said as he wrapped his arms around Selene.

They all headed to the girls’ dorm. The girls’ set up the movie while Mason went downstairs to get the snacks.

Lonleydandy said...

Where's the rest????? It was very nice, other than a few wording/grammatical things, I really liked the story line!

P.S. AHHHHH!!!! You can't keep doing this to me! You started the "Foreign Love" and "Auburn Eclipse" series...and DIDN'T finish them!!!!!!!!!!!! You must finish both series!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnnyDeppLover123 replied...
omg im so sorry! that seems to happen alot with me...but ill try super hard to finish them! and thx <3

contrygurl said...
i luv it =)!!!Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!! Cant WaIt for the ReSt

JohnyDeppLover123 replied...
Feb. 18, 2010 at 10:47 am
Omg!!! Thank-you soooo much...i really appreaciate what you said!!! thanks :] <3

contrygurl replied...
ur welcome so do u love the twilight series cuz i do

JohnyDeppLover123 replied...
Well yeah...I do!!! I've read all of the books what about you??? =)

contrygurl replied...
Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:47 am
deff i luv it gosh own the whole series very kewl

JohnnyDeppLover123 replied...
hahahan why yes indeed!!! =)