Young Love | Teen Ink

Young Love

By egelston02 BRONZE, Fonda, New York
egelston02 BRONZE, Fonda, New York

Young Love

Have you ever looked at a guy and your jaw just drop? This happened to me last year when I was a senior. I was at my friend’s birthday party. All of the sudden I found myself fall for this guy. He was not just any boy he was the dream boy. He had blue eyes, blond hair and he wore cologne that smelled amazing. It might have been just me but I thought Brandon was falling for me to. The next day after the party I called my friend, Shelby, to vent to her about to her about Brandon. I told her how I thought he was the perfect guy for me not just because of his looks, but because he was passionate for sports like I was and we have some other things in common.
Shelby then told me that she could ask him out for me. I said okay and call me back and tell me what he says. Two hours later my phone rang. It was Shelby.
Thoughts started to run through my head and my heart was racing. What if he said no. Oh my god I am so scared. But I was wrong, he said “yes.” This is such a relief. I guess it was my lucky day. The next day my phone rings again and the number was not filmier. But I answered it anyways it was Brandon. I hate talking on the phone. What do I say? The only words that came out of my mouth were hey what is up. I guess this was better than nothing. We talked on the phone for about an hour or two. I do not even know what we were talking about I was just listening to his coming voice. It was like I was talking to an angel.
Just before I hung up he asked me if I wonted to go to the movies with him.
Then I told him yes I can go if he brings me.
Brandon then told me to be ready at 6:30 pm because the movie starts at 7:00. I asked him what movie we are seeing and he said the Hangover.
I was happy because I was dying to see that movie. When we walked into the movies Brandon bought my ticket and popcorn. The movie was great. I thought that was so romantic. Now it is six months later and Brandon and I are still going strong. The only problem was that we were graduating in two weeks. I really liked Brandon but I possible could not date him anymore because what if I get to college and I started falling for another guy. The next day I called him up and I was crying my eyes out.
The next thing I hear him say was what’s going on.
Then I said I have to tell you something but I don’t know how to tell you.
The next thing he said was come on Cassy just tells me.
The next thing I hear myself say was I do not won’t to date you anymore. The next thing I hear was click. He hung up on me. I feel so bad. After I went up to my room and I started to cry.