Badluck for A Cheater! | Teen Ink

Badluck for A Cheater!

“Cheater ! Where did you meet her!,” yelled Kyliegh with frustration camouflage her a face.
“What are you talking about?” replied Aaron hoping Kyliegh would calm down.
Kyliegh’s dark brown hair curled around her ear and laid undisturbed on her shoulder. A black shriveled up tear ran down her cheek ruining her mascara.
“Why are you lying to me,” scruff Kyliegh. “Don’t you love me?”
Aaron’s dirty-blonde hair cover haft of his crystal blue eyes. “I do love you, but I don’t know what you are talking about.”
Aaron lightly took Kyliegh’s hand. His hands curled around her hand like green smooth vines around an old 50’s car forgotten, sat to rot, and placed in a lonely backyard. He look in her brown shiny eyes and started leaning forward, hoping for kiss. Kyliegh got confuse at Aaron’s game. She started at him, looking at him like he was an alien for mars trying to eat her brains. Kyliegh’s confusion started to unfold and to realize what was going on. Aaron came closer and closer. His nose was smooth and silky on her skin.
Kyliegh smile at Aaron’s cheap apologize. “Oh, Aaron,” acted out Kyliegh.
In a surprise, Kyliegh slap Aaron on his chubby cheek and took him in shock.
“Why did you do that,” cried out Aaron. “I am so sorry! Katie kissed me. I didn’t mean to hurt you,” exclaimed Aaron.
“So you did kiss her,” fused Kyliegh even more.
“Uh….No, I didn’t!” said Aaron sadly confused about the conversation.

I created this when I was sitting and class. I was mad because it was a Monday! I know it kind of weird or stupid. I wantes to write about a boy getting beat up. I just let it flowed and it became what you just read or going to read.
There is more and Aaron is going to have really more badluck cpming his way. Kyliegh's friend is going to come up with a really bad plan that might put Kyliegh in danger.