First Love | Teen Ink

First Love

January 18, 2010
By forevermylove BRONZE, St.Paul, Minnesota
forevermylove BRONZE, St.Paul, Minnesota
3 articles 0 photos 2 comments

He captures my hand and holds it close to his chest. I glance around to see if anyone is near. We are all alone. I glace up at his face. His eyes are locked only on mine. I feel my heart beating in my chest. It’s all I can here. He is my first. No one has loved me except him. He pulls me close and wraps his arms around my waist. The music plays softly in the background. This will forever be our song. I rest my head against his shoulder. I remember the time he broke his collarbone. We were in Colorado snowboarding when he wiped out. I was the only one around then too. Things seemed to work out ok then; hopefully things work out now too. He feels strong and sturdy against me. I feel safe. Ever since I first met him I knew he was the one. His name is Tyler and he is the most gorgeous boy I have ever laid eyes on. At first I didn’t think that he knew I existed. Eventually that proved to be wrong when he confessed his feelings for me and we have been together ever since. Now, in his family room, he is holding me close. Our legs are intertwined. I feel content sitting here. Just being with him makes my head spin. I know that this is love. Even though many people say we are too young for love. I don’t believe this is the kind of love you find between a married couple expecting kids. I believe this is the kind of love that you find between two teenagers. It’s the kind of love that I like the most. His name is Tyler, and he is my first love.