What about Now

When you think about someone for so long then all of a sudden it is taken away from you what do you think about? Deep inside you want to think about them, but you feel like you are intruding. You feel as though they don’t want your thoughts to be there. You know you shouldn’t think about them, you should move on. Try and think of someone else that voice in your head says, but it doesn’t feel the same. It’s like trying to fit a square block into a circular hole. You try and occupy your mind with trivial thoughts about your day, but in the back of your head there are thoughts about that person waiting for a pause in your small talk so they can sink in. No thoughts. Empty. January 13, 2010 he rejected my love. What do I think about now?

nordictrack11 said...
May 4, 2010 at 11:39 am:
i can totally relate to this piece and he actually talks about things that has happened to me!! great job!! 

SilverLuna said...
Feb. 4, 2010 at 7:38 pm:
Loved this piece! And yes, I can relate to this too! Please read my work as well!(:

alex9426 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 3, 2010 at 8:36 pm:
this was good, and i can totally relate!!! plaese check out my work and comment/rate! 5 stars for this!!