Mental Picture

There he goes again... strolling the halls with such confidence. He makes it seem so simple to take control of anyone. Even just walking down a highschool hall, he molds his world like warm clay. No wonder everyone falls for him. The sad fact is that I'm part of "everyone". I can't help but to imagine the sight of me next to him with my hand entwined in his. I want to be the girl that kisses his cheek when he has had a bad day. Just to be hypnotized by the shining blue seas in his eyes and know that I sail them would be terrific. His balck messy hair always looks so shiny and soft. I just want to feel his warm perfect lips on mine...

And that's where my focus is cut by a girl completely opposite from me. A short, tiny blonde chick hugs him and they kiss. Right where I saw my hand, hers took over. Oh, well. There's always tomorrow. Until then I'll keep painting me and him in my mental picture.

lovelyworld said...
Apr. 27, 2010 at 11:08 am

aw, this is sad. you should write more just for me:D

Secret_Love_Tells replied...
Jun. 7, 2010 at 9:07 am
what should I write? I mean I write stuff like this all the time... same crush same feelings different day.