The Deep Blue City

he had bleach blond hair that reminded me of a California day sun. he had tight lips that he kept pressed together, he never spoke. i always sat there wondering, just wondering what it would be like to not talk. he did it out of choice, i was sure. but i didnt know how.
he had bright blue eyes that twinkled even when they weren't in the light.
two days. that's how long he had been here. two days and that's how long it took. two days to fall into the deep blue city of twinkling lights he called eyes. i yearned to be there every second of the day. i knew i couldn't, but my feelings hopelessness and joy collided and made me jolt. as i slipped back into the deep blue city and my stomach fluttered and made me take harder, deeper breaths. these were stupid feelings. they should hurt. but right now they weren't hurting me, they felt good, fantastic, luxurious. i knew he was staring back at me like i had a head like a pigeon, but i didn't care. the deep blue city was where i wanted to be.

Captncody said...
I like it! Mysterious. Good. Awesome. Please write more on this story! Please! I want to find out how it ends!

natygrace1217 replied...
thank you!  i will put more on for you as soon as possible