A rare, dreary snow day.

She’s still in love with him. What more is there to say? She didn’t chose this, she didn’t chose this life to lead. She didn’t chose to fall for you. You think she wanted to worry about getting rejected when she finally got the guts to tell you how she dreamed about your green eyes? How she couldn’t stand the thought of you not being there anymore? She misses you. Yes, she told him how she felt. Not until two years later, did she pour her heart out to him. After, the gut-wrenching butterflies quieted down…

Standing on her own two feet. Her memories pain her heart, blackening it even more. Her Self eroding. Knees buckling, tears fall upon trembling lips. Gripping her chest, her soul pings at her heart. “Stop!” she cries. I love you so much. If i could fall out of love, I would embrace it as soon as I could. Hearing how much love is a joy, a wonderful, miraculous pleasure. How many more lies will I listen to? Do you not understand? I will say it to you in plain English……….. It. Hurts.

Don’t you think she notices him when he walks down the hallway? Why does he sit there when she is there? I know, she is invisible, but still in existence. Then the girl comes over. Perhaps, she’s next for you. But please, don’t make me look. She doesn’t know if he cares. She highly doubts it.

So many unanswered questions that boggles her mind. Unfortunate memories stained like ink. One miserable thought she does know for sure. That she loves him. And like she said before, “I used to love you, I still love you, and I will always love you.”

dominicana said...
AMAZING story like always. Definitely hope you keep on writng

MarinaOreo replied...
Mar. 4, 2010 at 9:42 am
Thank you so much!