Raine Falls Hard Chapter 1: Part 2 | Teen Ink

Raine Falls Hard Chapter 1: Part 2

By J3ssannah BRONZE, South Elgin, Illinois
J3ssannah BRONZE, South Elgin, Illinois

"I couldn't just say 'I Love You'. Especially since I learned that those three words are so full of these emotions" (Misaki from Junjou Romantica.)

I cleared my throat and mumbled, "Thanks Marvin," then climbed in. I couldn't believe my eyes. There were lights and buttons everywhere! I even saw a tv towards the front, that I turned on, and some wine, which I grabbed. Since alcohol doesn't affect demons like myself I poured a glass and took a sip.

After a second the car pulled away and I asked the driver, "So.. what's your name?"

He looked at me through the rearview mirror, "Oh sorry.. I'm Leon." I nodded swishing my wine around in it's glass when Leon asked, "Are you even old enough to drink..?"

I glanced up at him and smirked, "I'm seventeen hundred years old, I think I can drink some alcohol."

He hesitated, "Right sorry, it doesn't help that you look seventeen. I'm just warning you though, becareful where you drink 'cause here in the Human world your under age."

I smiled, "Thanks for the heads up." And as he pulled up to a large fancy building I moved to the front and kissed his cheek. He smiled slightly and I jumped out of the car. Leon helped me carry my bags to the penthouse on the top floor.

Once there I flung the door open then ran and jumped onto a big fluffy couch that sat in front of a lit fire place. Leon pulled my bags inside then dropped them. "Becareful I have very valuable things in there," I said.

"Yeah, like what?" He asked. I laughed walking over to open one of the suitcases and stated, "My comics."

He looked at me with one sexy eyebrow raised, "And how is that valuable?"

"Are you kidding me?" I held up the first edition of The Justice League and said, "This alone costs at least 500 dollars."

He laughed and picked up the other suitcases asking, "Where do you want this?"

I looked around, "I guess in which ever room is mine." As he walked away I added, "By the way, where are you going to be staying just in case I need you for something?"

Leon looked at me, "I'm going to be staying here."

Mouth gaping I stumbled over my words, "What? Why? I don't remember agreeing to this."

"Calm down. You won't have to worry about me. I'm a vampire and I think I can take care of myself. I'm just here to look after you. Plus your Dad thought I should stay here just in case any unwanted guests drop by." Meaning rogue deamons.

I grumbled, "I don't need a babysitter." Then I added, "My Dad thinks some one might try and kill me..?" He just shrugged and said, "He thinks so."

I thought about this and slowly nodded, "Fine, just don't get in my way." But as he walked away smiling that sexy smile of his and watched the way those pants of his formed around that delectable butt, I knew he wasn't going to get in the way of my experience. He was my experience.

Raine's in way over her head and vamp boy keeps making her feel all.. fuzzy inside!