A ficticious story | Teen Ink

A ficticious story

By katie5 BRONZE, Tarentum, Pennsylvania
katie5 BRONZE, Tarentum, Pennsylvania

Courage is not hte absence of fear, but it is facing your fears.

Chapter 1

That night, my 17th birthday. Everything was going fabulously, my party worked, and it was a surprise. I was surprised. My family, I miss them, they raised me like their own. Never telling me the truth. Never telling me why I was so different from them. Why I had black hair, piercing emerald green eyes, and a lithe body. They didn’t tell me, till after the party, that I was ADOPTED!

It was as I was cleaning up. My father, asked my mother if they should tell me. I turned, a little confused, and of course asked “tell me what”? That’s 17 year old inquiry for you. Then the news came crashing down. They in unison told me, ‘your adopted.’

My first response was “your s****ing me right?” the shook their heads. As they did that, I flew out the door. Morphing into some sort of animal. My thoughts went immediately to ‘what the f’s going on, what is this, Oh my god, what’s going on????’ I just kept running, I ran for miles, not tiring. As I ran, I had a certain sense of freedom, the wind going through my fur? Another animal ran past me, skidding to a stop in front of me. Mentally saying Sasha Stop! You don’t know what’s going on. Please. Why’d that voice sound so familiar? I shook my head, and leapt over him, continuing to run. He quickly caught up with me, leaping onto my back, making me land on the ground, hitting a pressure point. Knocking me out.

I just got bored one day, and this is what came out. :)

this is just part of it, but im kind of pressed on space.

on Jan. 18 2010 at 6:18 pm
Vampire99 SILVER, Grand Ronde, Oregon
I like it lot, you show totally add to it! =]