secret blood, Ch 1 Close encounters of a sexy kind | Teen Ink

secret blood, Ch 1 Close encounters of a sexy kind

December 20, 2009
By inkismyblood SILVER, Apo Ae, Other
inkismyblood SILVER, Apo Ae, Other
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"you have to enjoy the little thing's in life."










-Tallahasse, Zombieland


Ch 1
Close encounters of s**y kind

As I walked down the halls of cement with no windows, I wondered what this would be like. What working for the government as an undercover vampire would be like. What my new partners would be like. How would they take to me.
I am a newborn vampire. Newborns are the most unique before they turn into their permanent form, with only one power. I was a really unique new born. I am turning into my permanent form but I still have all my powers. I will most likely keep them all. That’s why they wanted me.
Ya see vampires have to be registered and say they will not kill people and only drink the blood donated to them. We also have to say what are powers are. When I said that I have more than one the government jump on the chance to send me to division 52.
Division 52 is like area 51. It is a huge secret, but no one has heard of it yet. It has undercover everything. There are undercover werewolves [yuck! They smell!], yeti [they need anger management], fairies [they are definitely not like you think. More like humans that can fly and control emotions.], centaurs [they aren’t so bad. Kind of nice], unicorns [they are quite intelligent.], mermaids [ their prema donnas.], and of course vampires. Most people call us the myths unit. Which always makes us so happy. Not.
We finally made it to the vampire department. I stood in front of a big steel door covered with “keep out humans”, “book smarts needed to enter” and of course the typical vampire sign “blood suckers only”.
I knocked lightly on the door, being sure not to upset any ones ears. I heard a scramble of books being closed and cups being thrown into a sink, before someone answered my knock. Then suddenly the door swung open, and a pale, slender, milk chocolate haired male answered the door.
“Hello may I help?” asked the male in a thick English accent.
“ye.. yes. Um I’m the new vamp..”
“Oh yes! Our new partner! Oh please come in!” he interrupted.
“If I may introduce myself, I am Cassidy which means clever. And if I may say so quite correct.” Cassidy said as he took my suitcases.
“Nice to meet you.” I said.
“before you introduce yourself let me get your other partner.” He said as he put his fingers to both his temples. He was obviously telepathic.
Then suddenly I heard someone or something call down the stairs.
“being sure not to upset any ones ears. I heard a scramble of books being closed and cups being thrown into a sink, before someone answered my knock. Then suddenly the door swung open, and a pale, slender, milk chocolate haired male answered the door.
“Hello may I help?” asked the male in a thick English accent.
“ye.. yes. Um I’m the new vamp..”
“Oh yes! Our new partner! Oh please come in!” he interrupted.
“If I may introduce myself, I am Cassidy which means clever. And if I may say so quite correct.” Cassidy said as he took my suitcases.
“Nice to meet you.” I said.
“before you introduce yourself let me get your other partner.” He said as he put his fingers to both his temples. He was obviously telepathic.
Then suddenly I heard someone or something call down the stairs.
“Yeah I’m coming.” said a woman’s voice.
“this is what they sent us to work with?” I heard the voice say. But I could not see any one.
Then suddenly I saw her. The most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Her pale skin almost sparkled like the moon. Her fire red hair swirled around her perfect muscular body as she glided across the stairs, every step more graceful than the last. Her ice blue eyes stared straight at me.
“Hi. I’m Alexia which means defender of mankind.” she said with a cute little smirk.
“I’m Adonis meaning um b… beautiful. You can call me Adie.” I said nervously.
“Oh great! Of course we get the pretty boy! He probably doesn’t even know how to fight or use his own god d*** powers!” Alexia screamed angrily. Her eyes turned red were it was blue when she was angry. It frightened me, yet turned me on.
“Alexia calm yourself! And give our new friend a chance. I’m sorry for her out burst Adie. She is a wild one.”
“I.. it’s ok my sister was like that too so it doesn’t bother me.” I explained.
“You have a sister? How wonderful.” said Cassidy. He seemed very interested in me. I’m not sure why he was, I’m really nothing much. I’ve had quite a boring life until now of course.
“Well Adie you should probably go upstairs and get settled in. First door on the right. Here I’ll take your bags.” she said as my bags began to float up the stairs into the room.
But as I lay on my new bed all settled in and what not, I couldn’t help but think of her. The image of her coming down the stairs was still as fresh in my mind as if it had just happened a second ago. The one thing that stuck out the most was her perfect face with no blemishes on or near any part of her.
That night I couldn’t sleep the memory of her first appearances in my life just kept playing over and over in my head, like a broken record player. She was a goddess. I don’t know how Cassidy could not just think about her all day. He has to be gay.
Right when I finale started to go to sleep a bell started ringing very very loudly. It scared me so bad I fell out of my bed with a great big thud! on the floor. As I lay there trying to find the strength to get up, she walked by and stopped at my doorway.
“I thought Adonis was supposed to be like, really graceful. Hmm guess not.” she said sarcastically.
She was wearing the most amazing thing ever! It was her pajamas. A skin tight shirt cut off just below her chest. Her chest was just perfect not huge but not too small. Her stomach was covered in rippling abs. Her navel was just perfect like something a model would love but could never have. Her shorts were pulled down to just below her waist not showing much of anything, but made the imagination run wild. Her shorts showed off her long legs, they were never ending almost. Her calf and thigh muscles were perfectly defined. It almost made me drool.
“get up and get dressed, that was just the fire alarm going off because my mom called and p***ed me off.” Alexia said as her hands began to glow with fire.
“Oh, good morning Adie. I’m sorry the alarm woke you.” said Cassidy as he glared at alexia.
“come down stairs, Alexia was making some breakfast for us.”
“Ok. I’ll get dressed and be right down.” I said as I raced around my room finding some cloths to wear for the day. I through them up in the air and paused them in midair so I can jump in them.
As I ran down the stairs wondering what she didn’t like about me so much I was stopped in my tracks by a force field of some kind.
“calm yourself down or you wont get any food.” Alexia’s voice said.
“um I’m sorry.” I said.
“Alexia put him down!” Cassidy yelled.
I could smell something so good it made me drool slightly. I have never smelled anything like it. It was so sweet as its smell crawled up my nostrils. I couldn’t put my finger on it, but it smelled familiar to me. As I walked down the stairs the smell became stronger.
“it’s almost down.” Alexia said over a big pot.
“what is it?” I asked
“it’s sangue de carne.” she said.
“its flesh marinated in human and horse blood.” she explained.
I cringed. It sounded vulgar and barbaric.
“don’t worry it tastes a lot better than it sounds. It’s really sweet.”
“I’ll take your word for it.” I said.
“So, um Adie where are you from?” asked Cassidy.
“I was born in Italy, but I lived in California most of my life.” I replied.
“Really? that’s interesting. What part?”
“Los Angles. I wanted to be an actor.”
“Wow big surprise the pretty boy wanted to be an actor!” said alexia from her pot.
“yeah, I wanted to be a stuntman too, you know get down and dirty kind of stuff.” I said sarcastically.
“well, here you go.” said alexia putting a bowl of what looked like dark Kool-aid with little bitts of flesh in it. I’m not sure of what kind it was, but it looked human.
I took a big spoonful of the stuff, as I put my spoon into the soup we’ll call it, it made a big gurgle noise. It was thick, really thick! As I pick up my spoon from the soup the flesh started to wiggle and make this wet squish, slosh noise, from the blood slowly dripping from my spoon, as it fell to the bowl it made a crimson streak from the spoon to the bowl. I shoved it into my mouth as quick as possible.
“well?” she asked.
“it’s amazing.” I said. It really was though. The taste was much better then expected. It was sweet, and savory, and so many things its so hard to describe!
“yes, I know.” that’s all she said then walked off to get dressed I presume.
“pssst! Cassidy!”
“yes Adie?”
“why doesn’t she like me?” I asked.
“she does, it takes a while for her to warm up to people that’s all.” he explained.
“ok I’ll take yo…..” I was saying when she came down stairs. She was wearing tight black leather pants, with a black corset that showed off her naval just perfectly. Her hair was pulled into a three foot pony tail that almost reached her heel. Then she went to put another hair band in her hair, when she lifted her arms my eyes zoomed straight to her chest were there was a flaming blood drop tattooed on the top of her right breast.
“ you two should be getting ready its almost time for the assessment meeting. I can’t wait to get the new assignment!” she said. my mouth dropped wide open.


The author's comments:
this is the first chapter of my teen novel that i am writing.