Forever Mine

I could feel the coldness of the pressing ground suffocating me into the musky wet dirt. The whole world seemed to go on in an endless ramble. But how was this fair. If he wasn't mine anymore, why were the forest animals scurrying across the forest floor. I tryed not to forget him, but all I could remember was his lips pressing warm and soft to my own, his hair intertwined into my fingers. MINE. And then she came along, that evil girl Cassie. She took my bronze-haired Romeo and left me here on this cold November day all alone. Under the sea of emrald stars, I sucked in a sharp knarled breath of stale air and coughed slightly at the sudden intake of breath into my dry lungs. The tears wouldnt stop falling as long as I thought of Steven, my Stephen. No matter what Cassie thought, he was mine.

Nikiblue said...
I can relate very much. But I agree, not naming the girl would have given it more of a powerful effect. Great job, love the vivid descriptions.

iluvsoccer50 said...
This is really good! Maybe not naming "Cassie", and not calling her "evil" would improve it!

*Jade* replied...
wow inspiring!