A New Begging (chapter 2)

Chapter 2

“Sorry I’m not interested” he said as he pushed her away “WHAT!?!” she said angrily. “YOU WANT TO BE WITH THAT UGLY!! THEN GO AHEAD!!” wow she really is temperamental. “I don’t think you’re ugly” he whispered in my ear which sent a chill down my spine. But he actually said that!!! No one has ever said that to me!! But now I’m blushing really bad. “you look really cute when you blush.” He said as he put his hand under my chin to see my face better. Oh My Gosh!!! “Thank you” I said in barley a whisper. Why am I so shy?! “We should get to class” he said. Oh Yeah Class! So we walked into science and I walked to my seat while Alex went to Mr. Santos. That’s when I realized I was the only one without a partner so Alex would be sitting next to me! Mr. Santos introduced Alex and had him sit next to me. He smiled at me when he sat down. It turns out that in every class I was the only one without someone to sit next to. So every class we sat next to each other! So after school after visiting our lockers together he started to walk me home. “Do you live this way?” I asked. “Yeah, I live on Sunflower rd.” “That’s the street next to mine!” I said stupidly. “Well why don’t you come to my place today and help me catch up a little… because I didn’t get a thing Mr. Santos said.” “sure” then after walking a couple of block’s we got to m house and I said I would meet him in 20 minutes and he said okay. Now I’m so confused I’m thinking back on today and what I don’t get is why he was so fast to say those things… It’s kind a like he knew me before…

Hay.467 said...
Where's #1?????

BrittanyHale said...
OMG i think i know where this is going......maybe past lives idk.BUT I WANNA READ MORE!!!!!lol

Dex <3 said...
Wow great really! that is something i wish someone would say/happen to me. really good work! i love the simple but firm meaning to it!