No Longer My Romeo

When you left…you left me. Your face seemed to disappear out of pictures. There’s nothing left for your poisoned tong to say. You knew the second you left that pain would be all I have. So here is my letter to you, the one that says goodbye. You are no longer my Romeo. Your love has forsaken you. And my eye for you turned black. Although you’re gone I still feel your breath and hear your heartbeat, which I used to once lay my head upon. But I am here now to say I will no longer feel emptiness. You will no longer burn me with your unforgiving silence. I will no longer take your abuse! Your clothes I will burn as the smoke drifts out the chimney so will my remembrance of you. Yet you feel no pain you’re murderous and devilish. You knew what the world would do to me the minute you left. I still hear faint whispers that lead me to believe your still out there. One day a dagger of a soulless lover will strike me and as I go I will say to you no more; showing that my heart and soul has left to find a better place. So I say goodbye my once Romeo. Those words shall no longer linger on my tong.

kayedin said...
i like how empowering this is! would you mind giving my feedback on my work? I'd really appreciate it!

kimmycakes said...
dayam!! oh sorry !! lol well i really feel what u r saying i feel the same way...i write a lot i just pick up pen or pencil paper n i just write everyday...basically about what u just wrote u r really good!!!

sasssgirrrl22 said...
ha i liked this. once i started reading, i couldnt stop. gr8 job

Mickie<3 said...
*opens mouths but nothing can come out*

writer24/7/365 said...
It's like you stole the words from my mouth.

JUST_ARIELLE:( said...
this is pretty kewl. but u do realize u spelled tounge wrong? u spelled tong.

Ella replied...
the mispelled word is spelled t-o-n-g-u-e

KerAnn said...
I enjoyed this.
:]