Just A Dream | Teen Ink

Just A Dream

November 25, 2009
By socrprncss12 SILVER, Weslaco, Texas
socrprncss12 SILVER, Weslaco, Texas
9 articles 0 photos 11 comments

Favorite Quote:
With God, Anything is Possible


'he held her hand with grace and pulled her in close. she took a breath that was not released as he placed his mouth over hers. she responded by placing her arms around his neck.he grabbed her by the waist.he asked if this is what she wanted and she responded with a soft kiss to his cheek and whispered in his ear yes.
"hey!" she was waken by her friend in english. as she looked upon the other students, eyes were on her. "ms.g., would you like to read us your story?" she nodded and reached for her paper and approached the board. there in the first row was her dream guy so handsome and gently grinned at her. to his right was the girlfriend who placed her arms around his neck giving a smirk of victory. "this is my story on a dream i had...." outside of class many questioned who her dream guy was even the guy himself but all she could say was "i dream him every night where he is mine forever but in reality he is linked to another girl" she slowly walked away and headed home in eagerness for tonight's bedtime story. she was awaken by a pebble thrown to her window. she opened it and there he stood with roses in his hands. "is it me you dream of every night?" she exclaimed yes....."ms. g.?" she woke to her classmates laughing even her very own dream guy but what can she do now it was just a dream.


The author's comments:
i dreamt of the my crush one night and wrote it in a book and every night the dream kept revealing itself wit added details.