The Life of Peyton Tall | Teen Ink

The Life of Peyton Tall

By Bringchic7 BRONZE, Beaverton, Oregon
Bringchic7 BRONZE, Beaverton, Oregon
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

" Music has never been, ultimately, about competition ... to even be mentioned in a category with Michael Jackson -- who we'll miss and love forever -- is an unimaginable honor."
Taylor Swift

Dear Diary,

My day was filled with surprises and great fun. I started off waking up with a huge smile on my face because it was my 20th birthday. It was about 8:30am, and I had found the perfect outfit. It was my favorite True Religion jeans, Rock n Republic shirt, and Coach Shoes. My mom told me to wake my little brother Zachary up at 9:30am and it was 9:29am. I had to hurry. He didn’t wake up so I poured water on him.
“WAKE UP!” I said.
It was almost10:30am, when I was all ready make-up done and dressed. My mom called me and Zachary to breakfast.
I was like “What the heck, mom? I don’t eat breakfast.”
“I don’t care Peyton. You’re eating. Otherwise you will not leave this house.”
“Fine, but I don’t understand what the big deal is.”
This was the only bad part about my day. I had to eat breakfast, so I could go to my movie audition. It was 11:30am by the time I left my house.
It was 12:30pm and I was only half way to the audition in Los Angeles. It made me very upset that I was stuck in bumper to bumper traffic. Since I was just sitting in traffic for awhile I decided to test my 2009 Escalade sound system. As soon as I turned on the radio, my favorite song came on. This song is “Party in the U.S.A” by Miley Cyrus. I was so happy that I started singing.
“So I put my hands up, they’re playin’ my song. The butterflies fly away. I’m noddin’ my head like “‘Yeah!’” Yeah it’s a Party in the USA……”

While I sang I realized my bass was fantastic. I didn’t notice how fast traffic moved when I turned my radio on and got my heart all filled with joy.

It was 1:00pm when I finally arrived. As I was waiting for my turn to audition, I was thinking about how I was going to get this part. After the audition which went extremely well, I noticed someone familiar in the distance. It was my boyfriend Zac. He was trying out for the same movie. It was about 2:30pm, when I found out I got the main girl part. The movie is called, “A True Love Story.” Coincidentally Zac got the main guy part. His role is to play my boyfriend and husband. Before I left, I talked with the director to get more information.

“Peyton Tall, I love you and cannot wait to film this movie with you.” Zac said this before I left.
It was almost 5:30pm when I got back home. All of our cars were gone.
“Mhmmm. Where is everyone?” I said to myself.
I opened the front door, walked in and out of popped my mom, dad, best friend Brooke, my wonderful boyfriend Zac, little brother Zachary, and my Grandma and Grandpa.
“Surprise, Happy 20th Birthday!!!” They all said.
I was crying tears of joy because I was so excited to see them all. I had not seen Brooke forever. Considering it was my birthday, my mom Samantha prepared my favorite meal, chicken curry and Fijian rice.
We all joined together at 7:30pm, in the dining room and enjoyed the wonderfully home cooked meal. After we finished dinner my grandma helped my mom clean up. All I was thinking about is presents. My weakness was being patient and waiting for the time to open them. Finally, time to open presents.
I chose to open the presents from my grandparents first. I got all these different designer clothes. They got me many types of jeans such as, Joes, Citizens of Humanity, True Religions, Rock n Republic, Hudsons and Seven of All Mankind. There was much more. My best friend Brooke knew exactly what to get me, my favorite silver metallic Uggs and the newest Juicy Couture purse. These Uggs were like petting a sheep with your feet. Mom and Dad gave me my 2009 Escalade. There was more. They also got me subs for my car and the newest Iphone. The subs sounded like thunder pounding in the sky. My boyfriend’s gift was the most important. He bought me a Tiffany diamond necklace. As I opened it I got a twinkle in my eye. It was so beautiful. I gave him a huge hug and kiss.
“Wait Peyton there is one more thing.”
“Okay.”
Zac pulled out a little black box and got on one knee.
“Peyton Tall I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?”
I was crying tears of happiness.
“YESSSS!!!!” I said.
He put the ring on and I stood up and gave him a huge hug and an extremely long kiss. The ring he bought me was the most expensive ring out there. It was a Tiffany engagement ring.
It was 11:45pm, when my grandparents and Zac left. Brooke got to stay the night. I was excited that I was going to be Mrs. Scott in a few months. Brooke and I hung out upstairs and talked for a little while. Now it is 11:50pm almost time for me and Brooke to go to sleep. It has been an extremely exciting day and night. Thank you to all my family, friend, and fiancé. Goodnight diary.
Sincerely,
Peyton Tall-Scott

Word Count: 896

on Mar. 2 2010 at 4:12 pm
Bringchic7 BRONZE, Beaverton, Oregon
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Taylor Swift

it is a diary journal that is why, if you knew me it would make sense to you.....

on Dec. 26 2009 at 6:52 pm
literaryaddict PLATINUM, Albuquerque, New Mexico

"We're almost there and no where near it. All that matters is that we're going." Lorelai Gilmore, Gilmore Girls
"The whole theory of modern education is radically unsound." Lady Bracknell, The Importance of Being Earnest, Oscar Wilde

all the details like time and designer names relly took away from the story. i really like the idea, i just think you could've done a better job with it.