Mans Bestest Friend

Once upon a time, in a midnight glare. Across were I saw you. I sat and stared. I love your passion, your good smile, your great compassion, your great smell. I wanted you to know I am always there. Wherever you go, I always know.I'm always happy when your here, I'm not sure what I would do without you, if you disappeared. I'd probably scream to let go of fear. I know you will come back even if your scared. I know if you were in trouble, your always near. I probably would cry, if you died. I would start to carve into my arm, if you seem like your letting go, but if I leave you, I know your not right for me. Because the last step to being free, is when you never go near what you never saw looking ahead of your your biggest dream that is so comaring to my family, that never left me, never hurt me, never cried because I was there, always cried if I wasn't here, always happy for all my success, always argueing, but never hating, always missing, never regretting, and will always be mans best friend, and the'd never judge me.

SilverMoon said...
This was a great piece! I think you did a wonderful artistic job!(=

Cady_ replied...
thanx for the comment..:P