the middle of times square

in a cafe david was walking to a table where his girlfriend jessie was at. david got a dozen of roses for jessie and a teddy bear as he looks at her iphone with a picture of david and jessie doing the sid and nancy pose in the middle of times square he looks at her play list all her favorite bands in her play list and his favorite bands in his play list. at midnight david and jessie going to the middle of times square they started to kiss in the middle of times square. david was holding jessie's hand in the hotel room of the hotel chelsea.

DEMON said...
There has been the Beatles, the Twilight Saga, "Dirty Dancing"...all works of talent. You do not possess that, but it was, indeed, a sweet, common moment. Read of my work, and sing a song about...
"RAZED EXPECTATIONS"
Wisps of smoke danced into the wintry air from my lips, creating ornate designs that could never be replicated. I carefully tilted the corners of my lips into a smile that I meant to be wry. Of course, it's difficult to articulate emotions tha... (more »)

DEMON said...
"RAZED EXPECTATIONS" continues...
Her lovely green eyes shifted into hard emeralds.
“What do you know about me, Dare? And what’s so wrong with having dreams? And why are you talking to me like that? I was simply commenting on the sunset.” She tossed her red curls, clearly miffed.
I lifted my chin, and blew smoke in her face. It was easier on me when she was angry. I don’t know why she bothered with me. Why she was brave enough to confront ... (more »)

The~crayon~in~my~heart said...
it is a sweet moment