Teenage Love Story 3

“Hi, I’m Skyler. I’m visiting here from New Jersey for the summer.”Nice. I smiled to myself. Let’s just hope I could stay calm for the rest of the night.

Cammie seemed to manage to give me a forced smile, but I could tell from the look on her face what she was really thinking; she’s staying for the whole summer!!! Like I would make it my goal to ruin her summer. Sheesh. “So how do you know Jonah?” Cammie asked. I could feel her eyes looking me up and down.“Actually, we just met. I just sort of accidently ran into him” I could feel my cheeks getting warm as I looked down at the ground. When I looked up, my eyes met Jonah’s and once again the butterflies were back in action. “Oh, so do you always talk to strangers?”she asked. Just the Hot ones. I knew it was meant to be a dig, but I decided that I it was probably best to act naive. I smiled at Cammie, trying to make it at least look sort of real.”I guess I just like meet new people.” I smiled brightly at Jonah purposefully, knowing it would make Cammie mad. I could already see the fire in her eyes, but it didn’t matter nearly as much as it did to see that Jonah was impressed. I guess he was used to Cammie’s, well, rudeness.. At least now I knew it wasn’t personal…I think. I suddenly felt closed in and panicky. I just wanted to get away somewhere, anywhere other than right here with Cammie giving me the evil eye, her friends doing the same, while the guys talked about whatever it is they were talking about. I looked at Jonah out of the corner of my eye to see if he felt the way I did. He seemed to be listening to John tell some story about football, but didn’t seem too into to it. When his eyes met mine, they seemed to hold a question. A question that I smiled back to in reply. He knew exactly what I wanted. “So, anyone want to ride the Ferris wheel?” he asked, looking right at me. His eyes seemed to light up, as if we were sharing a joke that only me and him shared. “That sounds like fun”, I said. I couldn’t help but smile. A few minutes ago, watching a turtle race would have been fun, but sitting in a Ferris wheel, alone with Jonah, sounded……amazing. Like him. “ I was actually about to get a hotdog,” John said. He looked at Caleb, who seemed to nod his head in agreement as if to say’ Yes, me want hotdog too’. I laughed inwardly and shook my head. Guys. They can be so…..simple. But if they were so simple, wouldn’t I be able to tell if Jonah thought I was cute, or if he was just showing the new girl around to be nice? I guess I was going to have to find out.

Pamplemousse said...
I love it! it's just such a cute simple story and I can't wait to see where it leads

ThElIfE said...
OMG!!! Ilove you're story. there really really good. keep writing for i can keep reading. GREAT JOB!!

MacyGraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 29, 2011 at 8:52 am:
these stories are really good!! but i suddenally got confused. is tara the leader or is cammie?? in teenage love story 2 u said it was tara but in this part it sounded like cammie. i was just wondering but i liked it so much!! keep on writting.

Ally9700 said...
I LOVED IT! I WANT MORE! :D congratulations you just got one huge fan :)

sunshine04 said...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 4:06 am:
this is great love it great fan

eMiLyP said...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 9:53 am:
These just keep getting better! Not just the story line but the dialogue seems to flow better, too. Good job! I love the connection between Skyler and Jonah! So sweet!

awriterslife said...
this is really amazing! you always manage to make me want to read the next one. advice- they could be longer maybe, and split into paragraphs cuz i get lost sometimes ;) but great job! your an awesome writer!

AslanRox430 said...

This is a really good piece of work, I love it!..

But I am a little confused, Is it Cammie or Tara who's the 'lead mean girl'? I thought it was Tara in the second part, but in this addition it sounds more like Cammie is (the leader)

JustMe replied...
Aug. 9, 2010 at 12:19 pm :

Sorry about that. It was a bit of a typo. Cammies the leader now, Taras part of her gang :)

AslanRox430 replied...
Aug. 14, 2010 at 10:20 pm :
ok! makes more sense now, thanks!

thewritingclarinetist said...
Mar. 1, 2010 at 6:12 pm:
i absolutely cannot WAIT for part 4!!! i love your work! :)

JustMe replied...
Mar. 10, 2010 at 8:43 pm :
Tnaks :) Good news...THE FOURTH ONE IS UP!!!!!!!!!! :) lol

Woahalliee said...
Feb. 7, 2010 at 2:13 pm:
Hurry with part 4!

JustMe replied...
Feb. 7, 2010 at 6:18 pm :
Its on the way :)

Meli0214 said...
Feb. 7, 2010 at 2:14 am:
OH MY GOSH! your amazing! i feel like i'm in the story thats how well you wrote it! PLEASE keep writing i found myself freaking out trying to find the next part of the story! GREAT JOB!

JustMe replied...
Feb. 7, 2010 at 6:17 pm :
lol Thanks :) I appreciate it :)

jenx0x3This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is amazing!! Write more plzz!
i luv it can't wait 2 hear more

JustMe said...
Hey guys :) I was wondering if you had any ideas or twists that i could maybe add to the story to make it have a little zing :) if you could leave a comment saying your idea that'd be great :) I'll make sure to give credit where its due :)

Ridelova101 said...
Well first, you kept repeating things like "I'm staying here for the summer." and the n later, Jonah asked, "How long are you staying?" and "As if we were sharing a joke that only me and him shared." Should should cut out, "That only me and him shared" part. Overall nice story.

erika4964 replied...
Jan. 4, 2010 at 4:44 pm :
I thought it was fine. Don't be so picky.