Girl in the Beautiful Dress | Teen Ink

Girl in the Beautiful Dress

By Sydneeliz94 BRONZE, Bridgeport, West Virginia
Sydneeliz94 BRONZE, Bridgeport, West Virginia

He meets her. She walks down the stairs in a lovely evening gown. He tries to contain his excitement. He hasn’t seen the beautiful girl in forever. She keeps her eye on him. She knows how lucky she is to have the most handsome man to peer at her. She goes to the window. It’s hard for her to look out the frost covered glass. It’s almost like she is looking from the outside in. They sway out onto the wooden floor. They go into the cloak room. He puts his hand on the small of her back. They stare at each other in the same position for what seems like an eternity. She looks so graceful against the moonlight, her auburn hair pulled up away from her face. Her dress, so elegant with her pearls against her soft neck. Her skin looked so untouched but so cared for. She leads him outside into the garden. They sit by the waterfall coming from the rocks. Hearing the water crash up against where they’re sitting made them both cringe and feel uneasy. They lie still watching the clouds pass over in the majestic sky.

I'm really into older, prince and princess type concepts which inspired me to do this piece.